Kate Langbroek on Nova, interviewing the St.Kilda schoolgirl: "You are amazing."

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought the schoolgirl vowed not to talk to Nova breakfast crew again , after they left her flummoxed and annoyed last time because she couldn't tell them her reasons for doing all this.

Even if this was said with sarcasm attached, do you think the "St Kilda schoolgirl" would get that? All these radio stations are doing, is encouraging her actions. Maybe St Kilda should've been harder on her (no pun intended NDS) and teach her a lesson. Now she thinks it's ok to set people up and parade as if she's the queen.

I'm not saying what Nixon, Roo, Gilbert, NDS etc have done is correct. I don't support their actions at all. But now she is just out there to get revenge.

Because being a footy groupie, sleeping with blokes to get what you want and acting like a psychotic bunny boiler is such a strong role model for women power.

The suffragettes would be proud.
I'm just staggered at the hypocrisy. After the moral outrage in light of the Lara Bingle photo.

Can we stop creating threads and talking about this skank let her die off into obscurity any ounce of attention it gets is unwarranted

Kate Langbroek is an absolute disgrace. I haven't listed to FM breakshows for the last 5 years and will never again in my life because of that rude, pig headed and condescending b!t#h.

The way she would speak to people ringing into Hughesy and Kate was beyond belief. How she still has a job in the media in astonishing. Words cannot describe my hatred for this "woman".

To praise a 17 year old trouble maker (amongst so many other things she is) is ridiculous. If a male was praising the St. Kilda footy club for sticking together thru a crisis they would be shot and never heard from again, yet this slapper continues to have a job in the media.

Please Kate Langbroek stfu and vanish. I hate you.

Kate Langbroek is an absolute disgrace. I haven't listed to FM breakshows for the last 5 years and will never again in my life because of that rude, pig headed and condescending b!t#h.

The way she would speak to people ringing into Hughesy and Kate was beyond belief. How she still has a job in the media in astonishing. Words cannot describe my hatred for this "woman".

To praise a 17 year old trouble maker (amongst so many other things she is) is ridiculous. If a male was praising the St. Kilda footy club for sticking together thru a crisis they would be shot and never heard from again, yet this slapper continues to have a job in the media.

Please Kate Langbroek stfu and vanish. I hate you.

it runs in the family. john paul langbrook is probably the worst or dumbest politician in australia. he has golden opportunity to smash the ALP in the next election. but he hasn't put anything decent forward for the future to suggest he would be a good premier. he'll lose the un losable election next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I ay be wrong, but maybe I heard the earlier interview and kate being not too kind to the SKS.

Then in this transcript its "Me and my produver think youre amazing"

code - the producer has told her to be friendlier this tem and KL is going over the top in gushing

I didn't hear it and I find Kate Langbroek annoying, but this girl is amazing. Not necessarily in a good way, but to be still standing, let alone still finding ways to get the scalps of guys who have a lot more power than she does and who have tried to use it against her, at only 17, is extraordinary.

I'm not saying this girl is holding firm in the middle of Tianamen Square or anything, but I don't find it at all surprising that women and girls who have seen what guys can do when they club together and use their strong positions to get away with all kinds of stuff have at least some sneaking admiration for her guts.

you lads need to start listening to JJJ, not sure what the frequency is over there in melbourne but you dont get one iota of st kilda schoolgirl.

though it wouldnt surprise me if that douche bag, "the doctor" got her on during drive, what a w***er he is

I'm not saying this girl is holding firm in the middle of Tianamen Square or anything, but I don't find it at all surprising that women and girls who have seen what guys can do when they club together and use their strong positions to get away with all kinds of stuff have at least some sneaking admiration for her guts.

Well it would've take courage of sorts to sleep with someone her friends think is the Elephant Man to gain revenge for some nebulous wrongdoing.

Or perhaps it was done to remain "current". What's going to become of her when she no longer has access to newsworthy individuals?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back