Not open for further replies.

Joeyboy

Senior List
Apr 28, 2006
Tooborac
AFL Club
St Kilda
Re: Kyabram District FL

Any one heard of Avenels recruits for this season. The loss of Carton, Groves and Marra is sure to be felt, who have we picked up ??? Tomorro is the annual Avenel Footballers Vs Cricketers 20/20 match, with the footballers one up on the cricketers. Sure to be a good day again

Surf Goon

Debutant
Feb 26, 2007
Kyabram
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Denver Nuggets, Broncos, Fulham

Anyone know when the draw will be made available for the KDFL 2008 season?

HAWKERS91

Team Captain
Dec 5, 2007
wa
AFL Club
Hawthorn

All I can tell you is I've heard something similar , one of the favorite sons was set to coach and now is not , many players going including Rass back to Rochy , although Dirty now coaching Ky could have been the reason behind that .

very strong rumour that rushworth have appointed Daryl Barnard as senior coach. Can anyone confirm this. I do know that rushworth interviewed daryl some weeks ago. All i can say is that i hope for rushworths sake that this is not true. This bloke is an absolute joke. My money would be on him not even finishing the season. Pretty sure the boys in blue were waiting to pick him up after a couple of games he played for murchison last year.

Rosco5

Team Captain
Dec 30, 2004
in the grass
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
nnwufc nagaz bwdfd

Avenal have spoken to Barry Hall and would love to have him back. Would really bolster the forward line.....i reckon.

Speaking to Patty The Ratt this day - he was a bit disappointed he was mentioned 'returning' to Nagambie rather than his home club of Avenel, obviously the Swans do not hold the Showmeister in the same esteem as the people from the Lakeside. Signed on at Sth Cairns for 2008 and keen to head back to Nagaz in 09, see how the knee holds up !! Seems he is keen to put 3good games together and win the flag in 2008. Go Patty !! :D

jaxbac#13

All Australian
Jan 19, 2007
euroa
AFL Club
Geelong

Heard a rumor Aaron James signed with Stanhope? correct me if im wrong.

This could be true but l heard today that James has signed with Wallan along with Scott Cummins,it is silly season though and this could be wrong but this rumour was started by a bloke on Wallans Committee....If true then christmas has just come early for 11 sides in the KDFL,
DONT LET ME DOWN SANTA,REMEMBER YOU ALREADY FORGOT MY F**KING BIKE.l hope the reindeers have had their weetbixs,imagine having to cart around 2 men of the same stature,santa and James,
POOR BUGGERS...

hank1

Premiership Player
Dec 30, 2004
Stanhope
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tongala

This could be true but l heard today that James has signed with Wallan along with Scott Cummins,it is silly season though and this could be wrong but this rumour was started by a bloke on Wallans Committee....If true then christmas has just come early for 11 sides in the KDFL,
DONT LET ME DOWN SANTA,REMEMBER YOU ALREADY FORGOT MY F**KING BIKE.l hope the reindeers have had their weetbixs,imagine having to cart around 2 men of the same stature,santa and James,POOR BUGGERS...
you could say 3 Jaxbac, Cummings isnt the lightest specimen going around.

Doona2

Cancelled
Mar 1, 2005
Kilmore
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Kilmore, Broadford, Yea, Calder

DONT LET ME DOWN SANTA,REMEMBER YOU ALREADY FORGOT MY F**KING BIKE.l hope the reindeers have had their weetbixs,imagine having to cart around 2 men of the same stature,santa and James,
POOR BUGGERS...

That rumour has been flying around here for weeks Jack, the RDFL Magpies certainly made contact (who wouldnt) but Im pretty certain Aaron has committed to Stanhope for 2008.

Hey I called in last Satdy on me way to Avenel cricket, but the chick behind the jump had a chuckle when I asked if you were around on a Saturday ;)

jaxbac#13

All Australian
Jan 19, 2007
euroa
AFL Club
Geelong

you could say 3 Jaxbac, Cummings isnt the lightest specimen going around.
Very true Hank,seems as if Santa will be flat out making it to my place this year as the reindeers would be knackered you would think,either that or they will be super fit,it would be like rolling 10 years of pre season training into one GUT busting night.

POOR BUGGERS!!!!!!

On The Money

All Australian
Dec 9, 2005
Palm Beach
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bulldogs

very strong rumour that rushworth have appointed Daryl Barnard as senior coach. Can anyone confirm this. I do know that rushworth interviewed daryl some weeks ago. All i can say is that i hope for rushworths sake that this is not true. This bloke is an absolute joke. My money would be on him not even finishing the season. Pretty sure the boys in blue were waiting to pick him up after a couple of games he played for murchison last year.

You mean Peter Barnard who use to wear #13 for Murch?
Heard he was an original applicant for the position.
You would think there would be some urgency to make an appointment soon.

Jacbac- Stanhope are rapped to have James back on board again for ''08''.

Good luck to new league Pres Andy Chittick this bloke has been like a toaster in the local media over the past few years popping up everywhere and now he has taken the main gig it's set to create a media frenzy. He will need a PA and i heard Ray Flanagan has his mum writing him a resume as we speak.

HAWKERS91

Team Captain
Dec 5, 2007
wa
AFL Club
Hawthorn

You mean Peter Barnard who use to wear #13 for Murch?
Heard he was an original applicant for the position.
You would think there would be some urgency to make an appointment soon.

Jacbac- Stanhope are rapped to have James back on board again for ''08''.

Good luck to new league Pres Andy Chittick this bloke has been like a toaster in the local media over the past few years popping up everywhere and now he has taken the main gig it's set to create a media frenzy. He will need a PA and i heard Ray Flanagan has his mum writing him a resume as we speak.

na mate definately daryl. pete lives in melb now. Daryl is his younger bro.

GrassKat

Spec Moderator
Dec 15, 2006
Toolamba
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Murchison-Toolamba FNC

Gee... the Laker boys are committed!
30 guys at a 10.30 Sunday morning training. Impressive!!

Old Hopper

Debutant
Dec 23, 2005
Shire of Rodney
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Melbourne

na mate definately daryl. pete lives in melb now. Daryl is his younger bro.

Daryl could certainly use the job considering he was living out of his car last season when he played a couple of games for Murch. Rushy are surely smarter than that!

HAWKERS91

Team Captain
Dec 5, 2007
wa
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Daryl could certainly use the job considering he was living out of his car last season when he played a couple of games for Murch. Rushy are surely smarter than that!

are they the only kdl team without a coach? are there any other recruits that clubs are willing to announce yet or are clubs waiting for the signatures.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GrassKat

Spec Moderator
Dec 15, 2006
Toolamba
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Murchison-Toolamba FNC

No names yet, but Nagambie have recruited 7 senior footballers and hopefully another 3 or 4 more to sign on after Xmas.

The Highlighter

Draftee
Nov 8, 2007
ek
AFL Club
Adelaide
Re: Essendon FL

Keilor Prk Football Club (Essendon DFL) are seeking new players for season 2008. Mark Mercuri signed with the club recently for 2008.

On ballers and forwards the main priority. Finance will offered to the right applicants.

All enquiries to adamkpfc@gmail.com

mercs

All Australian
Dec 18, 2006
Gippsland
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Inverloch
Re: Essendon FL

Keilor Prk Football Club (Essendon DFL) are seeking new players for season 2008. Mark Mercuri signed with the club recently for 2008.

On ballers and forwards the main priority. Finance will offered to the right applicants.

All enquiries to adamkpfc@gmail.com

How is Mercuri looking these days fit, was a great player in his days until his brother died won Essendon's best and fairest in 99 and runners up in brownlow also

LastLine14

Debutant
Nov 25, 2007
shepparton
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

Good to hear the lakers back to being competitive again...maybe.
With the biggest population base in our league, it's a wonder they cant stay more competitive perhaps the travel? good to hear about my old opponent Patty Rattray,earned every goal against me even had his mother cursing me behind goals...didnt bother him 5 kicks,5 goals.

Lido

Draftee
Suspended
Dec 19, 2007
shep
AFL Club
Adelaide

Can anyone tell me if Merrigum have got a Coach yet ?
How are Girgarre going ? Did they go north looking around again, also is the night games back on this pre season

hank1

Premiership Player
Dec 30, 2004
Stanhope
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tongala

Darren Kirkpatrick being sounded out for the Rushy job is the latest coming out of Nashville

hank1

Premiership Player
Dec 30, 2004
Stanhope
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tongala

Can anyone tell me if Merrigum have got a Coach yet ?
How are Girgarre going ? Did they go north looking around again, also is the night games back on this pre season
Word is Girgarre have half a dozen coming down from NT for next year.

King_Of_Ling

Debutant
Nov 16, 2005
Mainland
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baby Steps Dance Academy

I heard also that the pick of the lot from 2007, is crossing to Stanhope. Any word on that hank?

Thats an interesting one cozy, he would look pretty good in an lions jumper coming off halfback or a wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back