News kfc new shorts sponsor/hideous covid above number sponsorship which was only meant to be for one season

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks great, Graham definitely had a few buckets

820897384d7db9a55826fc40533b3e14.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So the club runs a “race to tigerland” event to help support the health and wellbeing of its fans and the community at large, then announces that the KFC brand will be “strongly integrated across the club” in the same week. 🤔

Funny old world we live in. I resent the bombardment of this junk. A couple of these corporate partnerships are really souring my relationship to the club. It’s a sell out and a confusing mixed message.

The club talks about strong family and community values then sidles up to a toxic piece of garbage company like this. I know there are financial reasons but you can’t have it both ways without diluting the good that you do. I thought we were better than this. I’m actually quite pissed off.

Last edited:
So the club runs a “race to tigerland” event to help support the health and wellbeing of its fans and the community at large, then announces that the KFC brand will be “strongly integrated across the club” in the same week. 🤔

Funny old world we live in. I resent the bombardment of this junk. A couple of these corporate partnerships are really souring my relationship to the club. It’s a sell out and a confusing mixed message.

The club talks about strong family and community values then sidles up to a toxic piece of garbage company like this. I know there are financial reasons but you can’t have it both ways without diluting the good that you do. I thought we were better than this. I’m actually quite pissed off.

OR.... Just hear me out here....

You could take some responsibility yourself and work out what's best for you. There is nothing wrong with having a balanced lifestyle, and including junk food (and alcohol and gambling etc.) in moderation is fine provided of course, it's balanced out with healthy life choices.

The club isn't your life coach, it doesn't force any life choices on you or your family, so if you don't like some things/groups the club works with, then ignore them, or use them to highlight to you and your family that whilst they are there, you don't think they are healthy choices for you....

And any corporate sponsor isn't going to align with every members beliefs are they, but they certainly help keep the club afloat.

And the fact that the club are creating a healthy platform with race to tigerland means they are being more than proactive in providing a platform for members to become healthier if they choose...

Guess what, some members don't want to be fit and healthy (insert Groupie_ ) and love their fast food, so why can't the club have a sponsor for them.

I don't see them running and complaining that the club is trying to force healthy choices down their throat with the race to tigerland promotion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And on this, who would you prefer the club partners with....

What banks, who make billions of $$$ profit every year, raise interest rates within hours of the reserve bank announcements when they go up, but weeks/months when they go down, kicking young families, rural families/farmers out of their home, paying executives ridiculous bonuses...

I'd take KFC, whilst not the healthiest food option available, but one who employs 1000's of Australians across the country and often gives youth their first taste in the workforce, over a bank any day of the week

nobody will buy guernseys anymore

it will work out roughly the same as when they didnt whore out for gills above number covid sponsors

useless sponsorship

just ditch it and sell more guernseys

on a side note, I can see retro guernseys selling more

Couldn't give a stuff as long as were predominantly black with a yellow sash. Take as much cash off these wealthy big businesses as possible.
the problem is we are no longer yellow and black

we are dark green, mint green , royal blue, red and white. the sacred yellow sash on a black background is an after thought now

nobody will buy guernseys anymore

it will work out roughly the same as when they didnt whore out for gills above number covid sponsors

useless sponsorship

just ditch it and sell more guernseys

on a side note, I can see retro guernseys selling more
Actually bought one of the boys the training jumper instead, if it's going to be all over the shop the jumper, just get the design thats already all over the shop

Actually bought one of the boys the training jumper instead, if it's going to be all over the shop the jumper, just get the design thats already all over the shop
it really does look putrid having 2 sponsorships on the back of the jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

Back