News kfc new shorts sponsor/hideous covid above number sponsorship which was only meant to be for one season

Remove this Banner Ad

s**t sponser, trash food full of crap, for a sport that lives on fitness its a garbage sponser. I can feel my heart dying just thinking about that pimple head touching my greasy ass chicken. Always got this big ass line in the food court to * people are stupid, I just get the sushi no line at all. lol
in4t9IzuZKhqg.gif

kfc GIF

s**t sponser, trash food full of crap, for a sport that lives on fitness its a garbage sponser. I can feel my heart dying just thinking about that pimple head touching my greasy ass chicken. Always got this big ass line in the food court to * people are stupid, I just get the sushi no line at all, yes I am better than those steroid eating chickens pumped with estrogen. lol
Yep, KFC is crap food. Perhaps we can get Draino to sponsor us too. I wish we, Richmond FC, could have been more discerning, but, maybe we can't be. It's a pity. We are a Club worth gravitating toward. I'm disappointed we need KFC. However I'm not in marketing, I don't know how hard it really is.
Some of the lads after training.

View attachment 1589676
Didn't our list age quickly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The red, white, green an blue of our sponsors clashes with our yellow and black. The jumper looks atrocious. Bring back B&O and Jeep. The sponsors then werent in ya face, discreet and classy. Not gonna buy the new abomination with all those colours clashing.

View attachment 1590298
I am never buying a guernsey again due to the afls above number sponsors

they can farg off

I used to buy them all the time. last guerney I brought was 2020 . last year of no above number whore sponsorship

they can farg off

I used to buy them all the time. last guerney I brought was 2020 . last year of no above number whore sponsorship
You can get the best and less ones without sponsor logos

Couldn't imagine caring about a sponsor. It is money for the club.

they can farg off

The kids in the puma factory thank you. Saved them a bunch of material.

Yep, KFC is crap food. Perhaps we can get Draino to sponsor us too. I wish we, Richmond FC, could have been more discerning, but, maybe we can't be. It's a pity. We are a Club worth gravitating toward. I'm disappointed we need KFC. However I'm not in marketing, I don't know how hard it really is.

Didn't our list age quickly
Cooked!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back