ExTasDeeMan

Cancelled
Jun 17, 2004
NYC
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Demons
Watched this gem last night - awesome. I haven't laughed that much at a sad geek with delusions (and poo ties) in a long time. A great insight into America in general and the american dream.

bitchin.

billymitchell.jpg

billy mitchell is da man.
felt sorry for that steve guy, he seemed like only a half geek.

Can't believe the Billy Mitchell love here, he was a complete rat's tossbag.

There are two kind of people in this world, Wiebe people and Mitchell people. I'm proud to say I'm a Wiebe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe the Billy Mitchell love here, he was a complete rat's tossbag.

There are two kind of people in this world, Wiebe people and Mitchell people. I'm proud to say I'm a Wiebe.
Are you serious? They made him out too look like that, the directors even said so.

Billy is the man.

[youtube]Ok6kiLK0Idc[/youtube]

Fair bump.

Worth watching for Mitchell's hair alone.

"Billy Mitchell primo joystick dude, amazing in the maze, he ain't gonna lose!"

I love how they've both gone on since the events depicted and broken the record again and again.

Yeah and I think Wiebe has the top score again.

Just checked IMDB and it says the following:

"Steve Wiebe retook the top score in Donkey Kong on September 20, 2010 with a score of 1,064,500."

Go Wiebe!

The one thing I took away from it is that these guys have worked out the pattern of the objects and the game has ceased to be a match of skill and reactions and is now a complicated memory game.

Just seems like they've taken all the fun out of it.

Great doco. So many hilarious moments in it from a geek standpoint. The dude with the glasses who was trying to psyche out Wiebe and looked like he wanted to bed Mitchell is possibly the biggest twat in the world.

I remember when i was a kid i used to go to Rottnest Island every year in the xmas holidays. There used to be a pinny parlour at the back of the cafe at Thompson's beach. This is when Donkey Kong first came out.

There used to be a dude who was about 15 who used to be able to play it all day every day. He was literally in there from the time it opened until the time it finished in 20c.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back