King of Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you see him play? Best player I have ever seen. And he did it for well over a decade.
Nah I’ve only seen replays so I’ll defer to the experts who voted lethal as the best player of the 20th century.

Last edited:
You obviously never saw him play.
Are you actually capable of a normal post?
If not, * off to the bay.
Your constant trolling is making the these threads unbearable.
If I wanted to hear from a 10 year old I would sign up to big footy for kids.
Ok

Who is the king of Victoria currently ?
The best player in Victoria?
Petracca Bont N Daicos J Cameron D Martin?
I’d say he’s close on the best,he just won a premiership and the hype is huge because of his age.My number 1 is …
Nick Daicos - He is the king of Victoria right now I’d say - I think he has taken the title off Dusty.
1 hr 17 minutes and the fish took the bait. Well played Lingsface

1707809359205.jpeg

No s**t you’re one of the worst posters I’ve seen on this site.
You’ve made 10 different accounts because you keep getting banned. Surely after the 5th account you would have learnt.
It’s impossible to have a good discussion with dickheads like you ruining every thread.

No s**t you’re one of the worst posters I’ve seen on this site.
You’ve made 10 different accounts because you keep getting banned. Surely after the 5th account you would have learnt.
It’s impossible to have a good discussion with dickheads like you ruining every thread.
He would have won Flog of the year last year if he didn't get banned and just for that 1 year would have Flog of the decade sown up. He may just be the Dusty of Big Footy for all the wrong reasons

Does Dusty draw fans from opposition teams through the gates to watch him play? I highly doubt it but if my memory is correct Gazza SR did. Not many team sports where that would happen is the time he played.

Record crowds and memberships during the dynasty mate. So yep.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is yours what tf do you think “record crowds” means?
In the Tiggers case all those fans who failed to show up through the years in the wilderness have decided they would attend a game again now they weren't shite. It will happen again when the Blues and Bombers become sucessful again. Just like the Tigger fans will go back to not attending and if the footy gods have a sense of humour one fan may follow in his/her forefathers footsteps and dump a truckload of manure at The Tiggers HQ doors

In the Tiggers case all those fans who failed to show up through the years in the wilderness have decided they would attend a game again now they weren't shite. It will happen again when the Blues and Bombers become sucessful again. Just like the Tigger fans will go back to not attending and if the footy gods have a sense of humour one fan may follow in his/her forefathers footsteps and dump a truckload of manure at The Tiggers HQ doors

Hehehe you got caught out and spewed out this manure of a post 🤣

Bay worthy post:$

Dustin is knave and a churl nothing like royalty.

Marcus de Bont is the rightful king of Victoria, elevated by acclamation by the great council. Elevated from the Duchy of Footscray to silence the moaning about false claimants like Alex the Rancid, and the more tenable claim of Prince Jack of Tasmania (disqualified by consanguinity).

The most dangerous pretender is Nicholas of House Daicos, Despotos of Victoria Park who claims not the crown but Imperial Dominion as heir born to the purple under the former Empire-Sans-Dents, commonly called the Mighty Magpie Domain.

In WA the ailing King Nathan of Fyfe is expected to abdicate, with the cartel controversially backing the Harley heir, even though has not yet been knighted.

In SA, where Cardinal Ken rules from the shadows, the elective monarchy (reminiscent of the Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth) passes between House Crow and House Bars: Jason of Horn is the heir presumptive at this time.

In NSW the mourning period for King Buddy the Bloody of House Rack is over, and in the somewhat dusty aftermath all are surprised to discover the new King is Tobias I of House Studsout. Amazing culture, and no dickheads.

In Queensland all is calm and prosperous under the rule of Will of Ashcroft: despite the malign influence of Count Zorko the Troll. He is counseled by his able Counts Palatine Sir Lachie and Sir Harris, and the genial Friar Fagan.

The poor lost tribes of the Coast of Gold remain leaderless. Chief Jarryd can summon the council by blowing the great conch but the moment he stops they scatter again.

Dustin is knave and a churl nothing like royalty.

Marcus de Bont is the rightful king of Victoria, elevated by acclamation by the great council. Elevated from the Duchy of Footscray to silence the moaning about false claimants like Alex the Rancid, and the more tenable claim of Prince Jack of Tasmania (disqualified by consanguinity).

The most dangerous pretender is Nicholas of House Daicos, Despotos of Victoria Park who claims not the crown but Imperial Dominion as heir born to the purple under the former Empire-Sans-Dents, commonly called the Mighty Magpie Domain.

In WA the ailing King Nathan of Fyfe is expected to abdicate, with the cartel controversially backing the Harley heir, even though has not yet been knighted.

In SA, where Cardinal Ken rules from the shadows, the elective monarchy (reminiscent of the Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth) passes between House Crow and House Bars: Jason of Horn is the heir presumptive at this time.

In NSW the mourning period for King Buddy the Bloody of House Rack is over, and in the somewhat dusty aftermath all are surprised to discover the new King is Tobias I of House Studsout. Amazing culture, and no dickheads.

In Queensland all is calm and prosperous under the rule of Will of Ashcroft: despite the malign influence of Count Zorko the Troll. He is counseled by his able Counts Palatine Sir Lachie and Sir Harris, and the genial Friar Fagan.

The poor lost tribes of the Coast of Gold remain leaderless. Chief Jarryd can summon the council by blowing the great conch but the moment he stops they scatter again.
love it gold.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back