May 9, 2005
perth
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
geelong
Who is the king of Victoria currently ?
The best player in Victoria?
Petracca Bont N Daicos J Cameron D Martin?
I’d say he’s close on the best,he just won a premiership and the hype is huge because of his age.My number 1 is …
Nick Daicos - He is the king of Victoria right now I’d say - I think he has taken the title off Dusty.

It’s Dusty until he retires or somebody beats his records. I think he’s earned that, don’t think anybody took the title off Ali when he was getting belted late in his career.

I know it’s common pre-season crap but apparently he’s breaking all his PBs at training and is in ripping form and apparently pretty much playing exclusively mid this year. So I smell some possible AA team selections.

It’s Dusty until he retires or somebody beats his records. I think he’s earned that, don’t think anybody took the title off Ali when he was getting belted late in his career.

I know it’s common pre-season crap but apparently he’s breaking all his PBs at training and is in ripping form and apparently pretty much playing exclusively mid this year. So I smell some possible AA team selections.

Martin is not the best player in Victoria, not even close.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Martin is not the best player in Victoria, not even close.
He isn’t but he still holds a hand on the throne because of career.

I’d say
newly appointed king- N Daicos (early recognition because of royal family)

Ex King- D Martin- Powerful and Mighty but dubious links and personality was quickly shuffled aside by the people.

Next in line- M Bontompelli- A clean cut tremendous knight with honorary achievements and superb talent, will be his county greatest mayor but never will hold the throne.

City Prince- C Petracca - He plays with spark and does all the corporate sponsor gigs he is a city slicker and leaves a trail of roses where ever he goes.

Country Prince- J Cameron and P Cripps
The blokey larrikins who connect with the people cut from different cloth but who have carved out decorated careers.

The Jester- Clayton Oliver

I’d say

Ex King- D Martin- Powerful and Mighty but dubious links and personality was quickly shuffled aside by the people.

Next in line- M Bontompelli- A clean cut tremendous knight with honorary achievements and superb talent, will be his county greatest mayor but never will hold the throne.

City Prince- C Petracca - He plays with spark and does all the corporate sponsor gigs he is a city slicker and leaves a trail of roses where ever he goes.

The blokey larrikins who connect with the people cut from different cloth but who have carved out decorated careers.

So King Diacos vs King Gulden vs King Jackson vs King Butters vs King Ashcroft

Battle of the 5 Kings.

I’d say

You gotta wait for the King to die before appointing a new one. Daicos will have to wait, but even then I’d put Bont first in line.

Nick Daicos for sure. Would have won the Brownlow 100 percent if not for injury. Anyone who denies that is clearly jealous.

Premiership Level Jealous:cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back