Kyabram DFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I haven’t seen anything official as such, but I heard someone say Rushworth are hosting one of the first finals. And from all reports the ground is in great condition
Believe a twilight GF is going ahead, 5pm starts for the main Netball and footy games

Finals are not set by any means, the top 5 is set. But the 6th spot it’s still up for grabs between Avenal & Girgarre. Avenal vs Nagambie last round and If they lose that & Girgarre beat Merrigum they will take 6th spot.
Believe a twilight GF is going ahead, 5pm starts for the main Netball and footy games
Hearing the same hank It’s all about the $$)) just to get a few from the Murray granny at rumba They want to make sure they up the anty on security ???

Hearing the same hank It’s all about the $$)) just to get a few from the Murray granny at rumba They want to make sure they up the anty on security ???
Yeah opportunity for some extra dollars, but can see it being a PR disaster if even 10 extra patrons (let alone 500)who’ve been giving the cans a nudge all day at Rumba roll in to Mooroopna. Dangerous

My info;
3v6 Satdy at Rushy
4v5 Sunday at the Gum
2nd week
Satdy 2nd Semi at Murch
Sunday 1st Semi at Stanhope
Prelim at Lancy
All clubs holding finals need to be financial this week to host.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was not a fan, with the Murray League GF at Rumba again how many extra people would actually come thru the gate and what sort of state would they be in. Extra costs, security, lighting etc. Would clubs not playing in the later games leave early and head back to their own clubs to celebrate/commiserate, and likewise clubs competing in the final games wouldnt get back to their clubs til 9pm which would exclude alot of families with young kids.

Just a few points

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Gum, Lancaster, Girgarre, want stay the same, Dookie , Murch are pushing to have 4ths and Stanhope said they possibly could run a 4ths

And possibly some top end clubs having the books audited
And why would they be audit just the top end and y not the top six.. pretty sure your mob were the people asking the league to look into it? What so every top 2 team in every league should be audited now?

And why would they be audit just the top end and y not the top six.. pretty sure your mob were the people asking the league to look into it? What so every top 2 team in every league should be audited now?

Definitely should be to protect the integrity of the cap.. Lack of resources would make it hard to do every team.
Has any side been audited around here yet?

Who said top 2 ? Only what I got told today from a Lancaster person, I’m sure my team gets audited often enough, if the club is doing the proper thing then nothing to worry about, it’s that simple

Who said top 2 ? Only what I got told today from a Lancaster person, I’m sure my team gets audited often enough, if the club is doing the proper thing then nothing to worry about, it’s that simple
Well I’d say top end would mean
well what do u class top end then? Top what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back