Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Any truth in the rumour of Tinkler to Nagambie with Haysom? Great mates at Shepp Swans. Heard over the weekend it could be happening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, can anyone please give me some advice - what’s the difference between KDFL and GVFNL? Is one comp better than the other? They seem to play in the same areas, just trying to work out the difference...

Hey guys, can anyone please give me some advice - what’s the difference between KDFL and GVFNL? Is one comp better than the other? They seem to play in the same areas, just trying to work out the difference...
Big gap between the 2 Tom GVL being major and Kdl minor and your right about them playing in the same area with a lot of sides in both leagues close neighbours Pick the right games to watch in both comps and you certainly get your money worth

Chalk n cheese

Big back page article on the Goliath behind Ky’s premiership success hanging up his boots before actually getting to pull on the Gig jumper on return to his first club he played with as a junior. Told the Girgarre coach had he seen the back page about Jake Reeves retiring. He looked briefly at the article and commented “I’m not sure that The Free Press is entirely accurate on this one!” I didn’t have time to quiz him further on which facts he thought were inaccurate.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Big back page article on the Goliath behind Ky’s premiership success hanging up his boots before actually getting to pull on the Gig jumper on return to his first club he played with as a junior. Told the Girgarre coach had he seen the back page about Jake Reeves retiring. He looked briefly at the article and commented “I’m not sure that The Free Press is entirely accurate on this one!” I didn’t have time to quiz him further on which facts he thought were inaccurate.

Shepp News also ran that. I’m assuming it was the same article/journo though.

I’m sure rival ruckmen in the Kdl hope the article is accurate 🤪

Check the KD clearance website boys you’ll be shocked by one of the clearances into the league

Check the KD clearance website boys you’ll be shocked by one of the clearances into the league

If murch have held on to who they had recruited this year and now adding Jordan McGregor from shepp and josh wild from the swans puts them in a strong position

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back