Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Under 12 football- so does that mean we will have 13year olds in the U18’s when they finish U12’s , big gap

There are plans to close the gap over the coming seasons. It’s a starting point.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yer l understand that GK but wouldn’t it have been better to have U14’s then you have kids who are 15 going into U18’s not kids coming out at 13 going somewhere else then trying to get them back.

massive get. And also a 1 pointer due to him playing his junior footy there
Gig have been disappointing the last 2 or 3 years considering the recruiting that has taken place I know they have had some key injuries and that hasn’t helped But surely with the best ruckman in the comp and a healthy list they will be aiming to play deep into finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gig have been disappointing the last 2 or 3 years considering the recruiting that has taken place I know they have had some key injuries and that hasn’t helped But surely with the best ruckman in the comp and a healthy list they will be aiming to play deep into finals
A few games from one ( admittedly a quality one) and you've got a Club that hasnt played finals for 20 years going derp into September big call. Give us your top 6 Swoop on how you think it will look like? I'm expecting a fair few sides to be similar strength.

A few games from one ( admittedly a quality one) and you've got a Club that hasnt played finals for 20 years going derp into September big call. Give us your top 6 Swoop on how you think it will look like? I'm expecting a fair few sides to be similar strength.
Steady down doc !!! Speaking to a few gig folk which I often do, they are the ones that believe they will play finals I’ll sit on my predictions for a while yet mate There’s noise coming out of lancy In that they are in talks and are trying to lure Barooga’s Ricky Thompson Steve’s young brother to the club, would be a massive get for the club and with Nathan Torney deciding to stay and the recruiting of Phill Carolll and Mcklay the batters are looking ok especially if they can find a key forward and ruck ...........But your right 2020 Will see more sides with similar strengths I still think Tally and Nagaz are a touch in front but all sides with the exception of longwood and Ardy 🥱are a chance for finals

VT announcing acouple of fly in signings! Any idea on how many games they would play, looks like some quality talent

VT announcing acouple of fly in signings! Any idea on how many games they would play, looks like some quality talent
There has been no shortage of talent coming in to the league so far wich is great for the Kdl. in saying that it was stated on the Gvl forum that Underas back to back McNamara medalist Kaine Herbert could be off to Kyabram huge loss for the lions

Great to see some clubs posting some positive signs with their Under 18s for 2020.

How are clubs tracking with their Thirds? Hopefully with the GVL having U16s the lads that don’t get selected will come and try their luck in our league.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Would be surprised if Reeves plays any more than 6 games.

And what would they be? Surely we arnt going the early crow like the last 5 years and say u guys will make finals? Will be the most even season for a long time I rekn.. won’t be to many easy games that’s for sure..
Couldn’t tell you, nothing to do with the club, and haven’t for a long time, just replied to a comment, September 2020 we all will know who went well 👍

Couldn’t tell you, nothing to do with the club, and haven’t for a long time, just replied to a comment, September 2020 we all will know who went well 👍
Looks like stanny have landed a few players by the sounds, couple off ruckmans, probably lacked talls over the past few years..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back