Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Jika Ford named assistant coach of Undera will be a good appointment for the lions. Interesting to see if they can push into the 6 in 2020.
Will be a very strong comp this year not sure if any teams will drop in standard as most have grown there list.
Good year to be a spectator 🍻
Just great for the lions snake Know jika well as you do and what a great guy he is and a terrific Football brain he has with many years of coaching experience .........I know you haven’t any ties with SE snake but any news with their recruiting and could they push for a finals spot

Just great for the lions snake Know jika well as you do and what a great guy he is and a terrific Football brain he has with many years of coaching experience .........I know you haven’t any ties with SE snake but any news with their recruiting and could they push for a finals spot

I have only been out once all pre season so can’t comment to much but from what I have been told there is a good core group at most sessions with 6 or 7 past players coming back with a hand full of others 50/50.

Getting a finals berth was tight enough last year- which was very exciting. This year Swoopin it appears the final top 6 will look like a sardine tin- even better!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Getting a finals berth was tight enough last year- which was very exciting. This year Swoopin it appears the final top 6 will look like a sardine tin- even better!

Some exiting times in 2020 rest assured bootze I do believe the likes of Murch-Tol ,Avenal, Stanny, , Lancy ,Gig , will certainly be better, haven’t heard a lot out of merrigum but they will certainly be aiming finals along with Undera and SE also looking forward in seeing how much VT ,Rushy,and Ardy improve I think longwood will struggle again In saying all that Nagambie and Tally top 2 once again

Last edited:
Some exiting times in 2020 rest assured bootze I do believe the likes of Murch-Tol ,Avenal, Stanny, , Lancy ,Gig , will certainly be better, haven’t heard a lot out of merrigum but they will certainly be aiming finals along with Undera and SE also looking forward in seeing how much VT ,Rushy,and Ardy improve I think longwood will struggle again In saying all that Nagambie and Tally top 2 once again
What do you base Girgarre's improvement on? I don't think Nagambie will be quite as strong from what I'm hearing uncertainty on Ant Haysoms hip 2 Fothergill boys both good players gone to United and Ruckman Carroll knocked up with a shoulder. Recruiting appears light on but others might no more about that. Look forward too seeing what Murch can do who have been building in the right direction.

What do you base Girgarre's improvement on? I don't think Nagambie will be quite as strong from what I'm hearing uncertainty on Ant Haysoms hip 2 Fothergill boys both good players gone to United and Ruckman Carroll knocked up with a shoulder. Recruiting appears light on but others might no more about that. Look forward too seeing what Murch can do who have been building in the right direction.
If Reeves even just plays his half a dozen games (against the right sides), then Gig should play finals. Tys DiPetta another handy inclusion for them.
LeCerf and Waterson back for the Lakers should see them at a similar level, big gap to breech from last season for the chasing pack still.
Jared Brennan clearance in for VT 😱

I would of thought jake Reeves would improve any Kdl side doc ,Tyse Dipetta ex lancy captain will be good for them down back just don’t know if they are a finals 6 side Seeing you’ve wiped Nagambie who do you think will take their spot

I would of thought jake Reeves would improve any Kdl side doc ,Tyse Dipetta ex lancy captain will be good for them down back just don’t know if they are a finals 6 side Seeing you’ve wiped Nagambie who do you think will take their spot
I haven't wiped them I agree we could be in for a real good Season in the KD with alot more teams capable of beating each other. Brennan will be great for VT and the League.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah seen that, that’s a bit strange, what’s the connection? Other than $$

I know Aaron and his beautiful family fairly well, but not up with the latest directly from him or them. However he does have family connections in the Nullawil and Birchip area.

Vt are going to have some handy A grade players.. see Brian durbridge has put a clearance in to vt aswell, pretty sure he won a Morrison medal.
Won the medal Playing with the Shepp swans Must have a connection with someone he played with at Euroa definitely will be handy at Kdl level. Gee they would have a fair side if Horsbourgh- Pool and woody we’re still there

Won the medal Playing with the Shepp swans Must have a connection with someone he played with at Euroa definitely will be handy at Kdl level. Gee they would have a fair side if Horsbourgh- Pool and woody we’re still there
I had the pleasure of playing with the little red nut, interesting character, great fella that came with plenty of white line fever. But I think you’ll find he is retired and still living in Cairns. The rest of them tho are top quality. If they can get them for more than 10 games and sneak into finals, could definitely shake it up.

Last edited:
Points shouldn’t be an issue. IIRC 2019 list are now all 1 pointers and staying on.

Promising movement on Avenel’s list too.

How are clubs Under 18s looking?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back