Recommitted Kysaiah Pickett [Re-Signed till 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Latest episode of 'Gettable' by Riley Bev and Cal Twomey they mention teams are looking for these small forwards who can go into the middle and change the dynamic in there. Says clubs are looking at it as possibly the most important role in modern AFL.

Snuffaluphagus why are you sad? Freo are one more trade with Melbourne away from folding at this rate.
I’m just sad for poor Mr Lamb not having his feeder club this offseason, poor guy isnt going to know what to with himself. Maybe he'll be able to sell Rivers for the 2024 number 1 pick from Bell

Done deal according to Edmund.

Edit: and everyone else. Four years. Great result.

Very good news for Demons fans

One of my Dockers supporting colleagues is devastated. Saw him as Walters replacement

Happy Fun GIF by reactionseditor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

good news - I was genuinely worried Port might land him and he would make them better

No doubt Port had a massive crack, but clearly Kozi still loves being in Melbourne and certainly going to win another flag or two at the Dees.

Every club would have loved Kozi i suspect, but he belongs in The Red and The Blue !

Him, Van Rooyen and Fritz are going to cause so many headaches for opposition backlines for years to come.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back