Recommitted Hayden McLean [signs til 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

I could see us being interested. Doesn't kick a lot of goals, but is difficult to beat in the air and tackles well for a big guy.

What do people think he's worth?

McLean has been forced to play the primary ruck position for about a month which was not really his ideal position as he is a bit short for it. That is why he was not kicking too many goals. With Hickey back against GWS McLean was able to spend more time forward.

He is never going to be the main target in a forward lone, but I think he makes an excellent number 2 KP forward who can pinch hit in the ruck.

I could see us being interested. Doesn't kick a lot of goals, but is difficult to beat in the air and tackles well for a big guy.

What do people think he's worth?
Promising and developing ruck/fwd.

I think we should be using the Luke Jackson trade as a guide. :moustache:

I reckon he knows he’s 3rd in line there which is why he hasn’t signed yet

Potentially elsewhere he may be second in line up forward
Listen to Longmire's after match press conference and then come back and tell us he's 3rd in line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently signed on for another four years! Swans must know something more than I see on the TV to give him four?
I reckon he's been our best key forward AND best ruck for the last couple of months.

Hopefully for our sake he gets passed by someone in both departments (especially ruck), but I think that's more than enough reason to give him four years.

At absolute worst he'll be very good depth and I doubt we'll be criminally overpaying him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back