Recommitted Lance Buddy Franklin [re-signed for 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Go to Freo and win them a flag.

Would instantly become a legend at three clubs.
It's my only hope, he see's it as a chance to see family and cement his legacy in the conversations of GOAT. Being the difference in winning a flag for a team that never has won one would give his legacy a serious boost

Apparently contract on hold is the rumour due to this happening.

Players should pay attention and realise every cent they give their manager is a waste.

Surely maybe 5% of players actually need someone organising deals for them and the rest are only getting what the clubs want, so they are losing 5% of their salary for nothing.

swans and buddy are a fair way apart in a deal.

Who would take a 35 year old $800k buddy?
I'd say Freo would be the obvious choice there. They have room in their forward line and cap space if they strike out on Jackson. Contender status and home state would appeal to Buddy as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nth could finally get a big fish???
No one else is paying 800,000 for Lance.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

In what ******* world is he worth 700k still. The team that pays that should sack their list manager instantly.
When it's short term there's not much risk really. It's what, a 200k overpay (the 500k from Sydney sounds about right)? 200k overpay for one or two years when he could be the difference for a team like us, Collingwood or Melbourne winning a flag is money well spent

Players should pay attention and realise every cent they give their manager is a waste.

Surely maybe 5% of players actually need someone organising deals for them and the rest are only getting what the clubs want, so they are losing 5% of their salary for nothing.
Player managers do more than just sort out contracts for players though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back