Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 24 Unprecedented Team Thread #Matera92out #BnF23/12/2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Season 24!
5fa6dda1385c5e6081d313a259188565483c0c6b_hq.gif

Round 1 vs Furies (AKA The Salt Mine)
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...vegas-bears-at-punt-road-motr.1172864/page-21

=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
Fighting Furies : 12.17.89
Las Vegas Bears : 12.10.82
=====================================

Booooo. In a match that ebbed and flowed, we came up just short.

- Avatarp was best on, with 26 disposals and 2 goals from the middle, and in his club debut,
- Striker475 killed it off the half back with 20 disposals and kicked what was probably goal of the round, which was then followed up telling the entire SFA about it. :p

Dishonourable Mentions:

- Magruder for failing to complete the signup form correctly and getting himself sidelined before the match had even started. (SIGNUP ALREADY MATE)
- Broken on his triumphant return to the Bears, kicked a measly 1.2 and totalled 17 DT points! (It's ok mate, you're just getting warmed up.)
- Matera92, 10 Disposals from a premier on baller, just not good enough.

Media

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/bearlynews-breaking-story-matera92-all-out-of-ducks.1173036/

- Striker475 killed it off the half back with 20 disposals and kicked what was probably goal of the round, which was then followed up telling the entire SFA about it. :p

What's the point of doing something awesome if you can't gloat about it?

Round 1 stats.jpg

Posts Round 1.jpg
New season but same s**t against the Furbies. Ugh!

Welcome back to the league Striker475 and welcome back to the Bears Broken Magruder (nice to see you finally found the sign up old timer).
Get in there and give the Royals hell, this Bear has Birthday celebrations to attend to this week so I'll see you fine fellas (and temptress Avatarp :p) next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If any of you would like to join the Sweet FA league Premier League fantasy league this season, the code is as follows:

2706295-634303
Piss off Haro. Camel free zone here!

.... I'll probably join though :D

Better temper those expectations- sporadic involvement is the go this season- happy to ride the pine

Experience on the bench is crucial :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back