Lemmens and Swallow Goal of the Year nominations

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey everyone,

GCFC Digital just pushed on our social pages that Sean Lemmens and David Swallow have been nominated for Goal of the Year, courtesy of their third quarter magic on Saturday afternoon.

Make sure you vote for the players right now at http://bit.ly/PEz6wV

One problem that we have is I believe those goals are voted on by fans only.

When the spectacular marks and goals our boys take come up against the likes of more established clubs with scores more digital support, it makes securing enough votes nigh on impossible.

I know it's an award for the fans, but geez, it's a little unfair. We want to see our boys win haha

One problem that we have is I believe those goals are voted on by fans only.

When the spectacular marks and goals our boys take come up against the likes of more established clubs with scores more digital support, it makes securing enough votes nigh on impossible.

I know it's an award for the fans, but geez, it's a little unfair. We want to see our boys win haha

I'd tend to agree with you mate - I've given it a massive push on social media and on the website and Seany's goal is still only at 21%. Hopefully the casual AFL fans throw a few votes our way in the next few days and if we all keep voting (you can vote once every 24 hours), we can get him over the line!

Would be sensational for Sean in his first AFL season to take home an award like this. :thumbsu:

I'd tend to agree with you mate - I've given it a massive push on social media and on the website and Seany's goal is still only at 21%. Hopefully the casual AFL fans throw a few votes our way in the next few days and if we all keep voting (you can vote once every 24 hours), we can get him over the line!

Would be sensational for Sean in his first AFL season to take home an award like this. :thumbsu:

You backing in both boys to get Rising Star noms this year. Kade is a smokey chance at taking the medal home at end of year!

You backing in both boys to get Rising Star noms this year. Kade is a smokey chance at taking the medal home at end of year!

Kade would have been very close to a nomination after his QClash game - would love to see both of them get noms by the end of the season. If the team keeps playing the way they are, it should only be a matter of time!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back