Strategy Lets Get Longmire?

Should we do it?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve got an idea that none of you will like :)

One that is so off the wall...so left field...that if you didn’t think I was crazy before, you will now.

Are you ready?

Luke Hodge.

Say what you want about him, but he can read the game like nobody can. Four premierships, captain, campaigner, directs players on the field already, studied under everyone’s supercoach Clarkson...ticks all the boxes.

He’s my pick :p

You only like him because of that time he nearly paralysed Wingard.

I’ve got an idea that none of you will like :)

One that is so off the wall...so left field...that if you didn’t think I was crazy before, you will now.

Are you ready?

Luke Hodge.

Say what you want about him, but he can read the game like nobody can. Four premierships, captain, campaigner, directs players on the field already, studied under everyone’s supercoach Clarkson...ticks all the boxes.

He’s my pick :p
Then I'm crazy as well... hodge /spit would definitely shake s**t up around here..

4 pages and no mention of Matthew Scarlett?

He has the runs on the board as an assistant just look at the work he's done at Geelong.

With Chris Scott signed until the end of 2022, I don't see Scarlett as the type who will hang around as an assistant for that long waiting to take over Chris Scott's position as Geelong head coach.

Your club would be mad not to consider him as the next coach once they get rid of Hinkley.

Back