• Fold the Dragons

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Kangas used to have two of them.
Saints had Jimmy too mate.

Jim-at-St-Kilda-225x300.jpg

yep Tigerturbulance has a lot to answer for.

He left the furies after 10 seasons of holding them together with only 2 others (Ned_Flanders and TJASTA) through dire times of S26 and then rebuilding them before the moved on... like how dare he.

And instead of leaving the SFA (which was a serious consideration at the time) he decided to have some fun and created the expansion team in OOB and again built up a great the best team.

Looks like he has done everything he can to mess up the Sweet FA. Seriously! this place just needs good leaders, (and has quiet a few) who have fun; are a bit creative and get this fantasy place with out being so bent about it!

whether it 14 or 12 or 13 - imo it just has to be fun.
Absolutely spot on!!!!!!!!!!

yep Tigerturbulance has a lot to answer for.

He left the furies after 10 seasons of holding them together with only 2 others (Ned_Flanders and TJASTA) through dire times of S26 and then rebuilding them before the moved on... like how dare he.

And instead of leaving the SFA (which was a serious consideration at the time) he decided to have some fun and created the expansion team in OOB and again built up a great the best team.

Looks like he has done everything he can to mess up the Sweet FA. Seriously! this place just needs good leaders, (and has quiet a few) who have fun; are a bit creative and get this fantasy place with out being so bent about it!

whether it 14 or 12 or 13 - imo it just has to be fun.
Quote: "yep Tigerturbulance has a lot to answer for."

So does his wife:

Quote: "Mrs Turbo said:
Looks like we have another to ignore being an arse-wipe = SUN-RA"

I am still waiting for the apology. This should have knocked you out of the EKA btw. Just saying.

We all love you babe. It's cool.

There are RL laws regarding using a carriage device to menace. Pretty sure this fit the bill. But hey, we are all friends, right ?

Last edited:
Swiss mate.
Once went to a conference in Annecy. Which is actually in France, but we flew into Geneva and then it was only 30 mins on a bus. Amazing food! Very cheesy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enjoying our hot Summer then.
Another (boring) anecdote about weather - we had 3 years in Durham, in NE England, before moving up to Edinburgh. I remember going out to dinner in the December/January period. Around -5 °C. My wife and I were wearing jumpers, coats, hats, scarves, gloves etc.
Waiting for a taxi afterwards, all the local men were wearing just jeans and Newcastle United shirts. All the local women were wearing almost nothing.

Another (boring) anecdote about weather - we had 3 years in Durham, in NE England, before moving up to Edinburgh. I remember going out to dinner in the December/January period. Around -5 °C. My wife and I were wearing jumpers, coats, hats, scarves, gloves etc.
Waiting for a taxi afterwards, all the local men were wearing just jeans and Newcastle United shirts. All the local women were wearing almost nothing.
I actually was watching a doco on Scotland last night was still 33 degrees outside but i was cold lol.

If it comes in waves then at present the Royals are a tsunami. We will destroy everything and everyone in our path. Thousands will drown.
Travel Way GIF

Not this duckie.

Can someone direct me to where volunteers to help fold the Fries should sign up?

Back