Rumour Let's Talk About The Mysterious Hat

Remove this Banner Ad

So it's cool to wear this thing again?
jVTtwR4.png

They're probably 15 years old.
holy s**t what the * is wrong with your thumb

That actually goes alright as a logo.

The fist device on its own? Free from the rest of the logo's shackles? Really?

Every time I see it in such a form I wish to wee on it until it goes back to where it came from similar to those guns in ghostbusters that herd ghosts into the ghost trap #ghosts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've spoken to Hammer about this actually. The story goes, he was driving along Port Rd after footy training one day and spotted the hat sitting in the back window of another car. He followed the car for a bit, which stopped off at the Bunnings car park. Hamish got out of the car and approached the driver, an elderly man, and asked him where he got the hat because Hamish had been looking for one. It turns out it was a gift from an old friend who'd passed away. The man offered the hat to Hamish, he refused based on the sentimental quality the hat must have held but the man insisted. So Hamish ran back to his car, signed a Port training top and gave it to the man in exchange. Not a word of a lie.

I was told this exact story by a client, Think it was his Father that gave hammer the hat from memory.

Story matches up exactly.

is hamish hyperventilating in the chuck bag? :D

I had this famous hat and have asked my rents about it but we're not sure where it is. I had so many Port hats growing up that this one was probably dimissed as "gay" and replaced probably 15 years ago. But we hoard everything, I'm still holding hope!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back