Rumour Let's Talk About The Mysterious Hat

Remove this Banner Ad

Have we brought back the "revolution" backwards R???

It's a R3VoLuT1oN guys! So promise! Much future!

*fast forward 4 weeks*

It's still totally a R3VoLuT1oN people! We're the best 0-4 team ever! Like ever!

*fast forward to 12 weeks*

Never mind everybody. It's off. Get your s**t and get out.

#marketing

*fast forward 4 weeks*

It's still totally a R3VoLuT1oN people! We're the best 0-4 team ever! Like ever!

#marketing

That was 2008, dude, with "The Revolution Continues". 2007 was the first time the "Join the Revolution" slogan was introduced, with Williams looking Stalinistic in the propaganda. And it worked for the most part...all the way up until the players did a complete revolution and turned to s**t again in the GF.

That was 2008, dude, with "The Revolution Continues". 2007 was the first time the "Join the Revolution" slogan was introduced, with Williams looking Stalinistic in the propaganda. And it worked for the most part...all the way up until the players did a complete revolution and turned to s**t again in the GF.

Sequel or not, maaaaan. With the benefit of over two years of Hinkley's measured persona and eyes always on the long game, Choc really was a madman.

tfw you have a heroic victory over the tsar in his palace in (round 21) then he rallies his army to completely decimate the revolution on neutral ground weeks later

Look what I found

2w6gllt.jpg

*fast forward 4 weeks*

#marketing

*fast forward 4 weeks*

#marketing

JZYpqQxnfQhBLFBbNavYpa7TDCI6I-YFuoFscncgCjKLAsTgDnpwg9FxdQYHzpQcNIjL14hmvyTd-J2DcBBonm3xe1uUWosk5CGNQQzdrHHZwBE4=w300-h250-nc

Will add that in 2007, the finals series was billed as 'SEPTOPIA' - fitting that the revolution did what almost every revolution has done in history and failed to reach 'utopia'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be somewhat fair to tribey, 2013 and 2014 were like the sun finally rising on a very dark time. Then sadly the deckchair came out and it was all over.

i had this sacred hat when i was a kid, i have a photo but haven't seen the hat in a long time, i will hunt for it now tho

Remove this Banner Ad

Back