Let's talk Ports! Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

When Brazil reopened its base in Antarctica last year, an Army general took with him an indispensable item for the journey and for such a relevant moment to our country:
GENERAL-PUJOL-COM-A-BANDEIRA-DO-GR%C3%8AMIO-NA-ANT%C3%81RTICA-1024x675.jpg

Another example of Gremio and Port together (sort of, at least).

P.S.: That's the official club flag, by the way.

For AFL and NBA fans there is only one man that could don the black white and teal the white mamba Brian Scalabrine.

Where is the play when Robbie bounces the ball three times in row?!?!?!

Where is the play when Robbie bounces the ball three times in row?!?!?!

Or Ryder's 'tip' to Robbie Gray from the Saints game a couple of years back.

When Brazil reopened its base in Antarctica last year, an Army general took with him an indispensable item for the journey and for such a relevant moment to our country:
GENERAL-PUJOL-COM-A-BANDEIRA-DO-GR%C3%8AMIO-NA-ANT%C3%81RTICA-1024x675.jpg

Another example of Gremio and Port together (sort of, at least).

P.S.: That's the official club flag, by the way.
Union Jack-like: what's the significance of the crosses Gremio?

Talking about the state of the list for a second.

WHY
THE
DID
WE
NOT
PICKUP
SAM
COLLINS

I harped on about it at the time that he was available, and we overlooked him. Now we have the most deplorable defensive structure i've ever seen in my life while Sam is elevated to the leadership group.

"Our observer Lincoln Mainsbridge at Mawson in 2019." Well done Lincoln.

Haha if I see a new poster called Antarctica Power I will know where it came from.

Was Dougie Mawson a Port man??

Last edited:
Rooch's latest contribution to our website. I trust he's doing it pro bono? Probably be the last one anyway.

Last edited:
"Our observer Lincoln Mainsbridge at Mawson in 2019." Well done Lincoln.

Haha if I see a new poster called Antarctica Power I will know where it came from.

Was Dougie Mawson a Port man??
Nah, he'd be GWS :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Define worst. If it isn't anything that thundercloud posts then you're doing it wrong.
We would need to see. There are people almost certain to be in, but I don't think the number of people free from being mentioned would be high. I have posted my share of silly remarks.

Randall Gerlach, one of the greats. And Darrell Cahill, one of the cheekiest. No training, no problem. ;)

And Port Power! :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back