Let's talk Ports! Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

OT, but I am regularly astounded by the IT security practices of companies that should know better. This week my bank sent a detailed questionnaire they claim is for anti money laundering legislation purposes (yep, that sounds like me) and want me to email it back to them. Yeah right.

And if any of you have done a police check lately, this now involves sending a copy of your passport and DL to a third party - in this case a subsidiary of a US company who store your data heaven knows where...
Yep, some crazy stuff goes on.

Couple of years ago the local chemist sales receipts included the young lasses' full name at the top.

The same chemist, when I wanted some codeine, would hand write my name, phone number, address and driver license number on a scrap piece of paper then pop it into a cardboard box at the back of the shop!

Having taught privacy issues for years I complained. Wasn't popular there for a while.

On SM-G920I using BigFooty.com mobile app

I know others have realised this sooner than me, but I am way more comfortable with the price paid for Fantasia, when it is effectively for a midfielder.

Lets just hope he stays on the park.

I know others have realised this sooner than me, but I am way more comfortable with the price paid for Fantasia, when it is effectively for a midfielder.

Lets just hope he stays on the park.

I was thinking this exact thing when CD was talking the other night.

fun fact, Eddie played in the u18s game before our premiership

fun fact, Eddie Betts picked Byron Pickett, Izak Rankine, Adam Goodes and Lance Franklin as his Top 4 indigenous stars.

He really hates those Camry campaigners

2004 granny just started on fox footy.

Eddie Betts guest programmer

lol

he hates those campaigners

5 minutes to go in the third quarter, scores level......enter Matthew Bishop.

74346588.jpg

5 minutes to go in the third quarter, scores level......enter Matthew Bishop.

74346588.jpg

Wanganeen just kicked the first goal of the last quarter.

I’m currently preparing onions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trade Ladhams

Redraft Aidyn Johnson just so we can delist him again

Chocolate missed finals in 4 of his past 5 seasons and the only time he made it he memorably (for all the wrong reasons) lost the grand final by a record margin. He then went to GWS where he very publicly fell out with the club hierarchy before a stint at a middling Richmond.

He basically hasn't been involved in any level of success since 2004 and has a reputation for being a dominant, difficult person to deal with.

Pleading or not, he is so far away from being in contention for a senior coaching gig that it's not funny.
He picks clubs where there is an expiry date or whiff of death about the senior coach in the vain hope they'll ask him to step in and take over.

He can sense the blood in the water around Goodwin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back