Life

edgie

Hall of Famer
Apr 27, 2008
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
So you're happy to laugh at the expense of others but not yourselves? One is done in good fun, the other is not. I'll let you decide which is which.
Now I love laughing at my own expense as do my mates, but that's following something to be laughed at, not just sitting around talking thinly veiled shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

offtherails9

Premiership Player
May 30, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I find when i do catch up with mates thay the chat simply isn't what it was in the glory days. Everyone has become a boring campaigner and the talk centres around work and life progression, rather than the riffing and ripping on each other that I found to be so enjoyable.
Haha I've got a few mates who do the same trade and sometimes they'll sit there for 15 mins and talk about their jobs. I dunno if it's intentional but fu** me dead. Phone out straight away and paying no attention.

ash_1050

Club Legend
Nov 21, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory and Arsenal
I tend to find I talk about different things with different groups of mates. Those in the city we tend to talk about careers, travel, ambitions and plans, nightlife. Those in the country the conversation is mostly sport, stories about dumb shit and fishing. I enjoy both equally, though I find as I'm getting older I tend to get over the 'here and now' conversations if they last more than a few hours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom