Linsay Gilbee - Career Over? or does he still have a place in our side?

Remove this Banner Ad

I think its time to celebrate another great career. Lets not be sad its come to end like this but I myself would have love to have played as many games as Gilbee has.

He may play a few more before the year is done so we should be able to give him a good send off.

Choco was stranded on 199 career games, and 299 careeer goals!

And 99 senior coaching job interviews! lol :D

Seriously....Gilbee....I didn't see last week. But I did his 6 against Richmond, that with an ounce of luck could have 8 or 9...not bad!

So was Gilbee really that bad in Perth? Really?

So it seems strange to me that you drop a guy who kicks 6 in what was a very important game...he kicked most of those when it really counted.

So I will add this selection decision to list of the ones that have no logic...unless the MC have a master plan of course....:D

Is his Career over?....well I don't know. He is closer to the end than the start. But for me I wouldn't be in a hurry to end it just yet.

I think his days as a backman are over, his precise kicking and decision making seem to have dissapeared. Play him forward when his form warrants senior selection and give him a chance to revive his career. If Eade is incharge he will still be on the list, if a new coach comes in it could be curtains for Gilbs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back