Lions and sponsors and cows, oh my!

Remove this Banner Ad

Just got an email from the club, looks like the announcement this morning is a new sponsor/partnership.

Camperdown Dairy International, who are an infant formula manufacturer.

Looks like their logo will feature on the guernsey.

Brisbane cows baaaby

image.jpeg

Highly sensitive image of the new guernsey design has been leaked by a photoshop enthusiast.

Oh9JkA0.jpg

Yikes, hope the club can do a lot better than me!

Just got an email from the club, looks like the announcement this morning is a new sponsor/partnership.

Camperdown Dairy International, who are an infant formula manufacturer.

Looks like their logo will feature on the guernsey.
Sweet I'll be glad to get a discount on baby formula for my 1 month old son. Maybe they can hand out samples pre game! Excellent

Sweet I'll be glad to get a discount on baby formula for my 1 month old son. Maybe they can hand out samples pre game! Excellent

Bad luck, turns out that we're now livestreaming our games into China. :p

:D
Can we get that with a fierce forward facing head on it? The kids will love it.
Might look a bit cartoony. Traditionalists might not like it.
cow_01.jpg

Sometimes I wish we made sponsors conform to the look/colour of the jersey like they do on-court at tennis tournaments.

That is surely the most horrible looking sponsor addition we've ever had, but you know what - thanks for the cash guys.

Yeah, and the club deserves some credit for this deal in particular; it looks like we cast the net pretty widely if we're getting a Western Victoria based infant formula company who doesn't appear to have done much sports sponsorship before.

I'd imagine an awful lot of work went into this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My two cents on the footy jumpers board:

PCvASib.jpg

Not sure if I like this green logo on our jumper; all of our logos in our entire history (including Fitzroy) have been almost exclusively maroon/red, blue, gold/yellow and with elements of black and white (with the exception of Mitre 10 in 1989 which faintly used some orange). However that logo would have looked similar to the bears maroon from a distance and was an acceptable 'match'.

Then you have the cow thing, and it faces the opposite way to the Lion - I'm not sure that really works as well.

It sounds like a great sponsorship deal, but whether the logo is cohesive with the rest of our jumper remains to be seen - this is unchartered territory for my club.

Can't believe that would cheese you off

I have a real beef with puns. They're a load of bull. The steaks are too high to be cowed on this one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back