Oppo Camp Lions Melt Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

now-you-know-of-it-feels-ha.gif

Sorry boys we tried

Just remember, last time we played at the Gabba against them we were winning at 3qtr time before we copped 3 injuries to key players (including Aliir and Mckenzie I believe) and got over ran in the last.

We can beat them if we turn up to play.

That’s the whole issue with the Hinkley era. On our day we are as good as any team going around.
The problem is that the moment we see any real pressure or expectations we invent ways to lose….

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

That’s the whole issue with the Hinkley era. On our day we are as good as any team going around.
The problem is that the moment we see any real pressure or expectations we invent ways to lose….

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
That may be true but powerrrrrrrrrrrr is exactly right about that particular game. We were 4 goals up and then lost Aliir, McKensie, and ?. Duursma did something to his collar bone in the first quarter. We played with zero rotations and no height in the backline. If we don’t want to come out firing we have short memories. Plus we’ve already beaten them once this year. Brisbane will be the overwhelming favourites and the press will build them up for 2 weeks and we’ll have nothing to lose. I’m glad we’re going to Brisbane.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back