Opinion Sack Hinkley 7 - "Turn it around or watch out"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave that FB piece of sh*t the flick years ago. Made me feel better instantly.

One of the lucky few who left before they were pushed. My native account and 2 burners were banned years ago for indulging in the heinous crime of mild criticism of Hinkley, backed by objective data.

They’re still all-in, with Tredders serving as Voldemort.

If he’s not careful they’ll January 6 his house.

After some of the recent screenshots I’ve seen from the ‘Ken Oath’s True Believers’ group, we could see mass suicides along the Torrens.
I kind of hope so. These are the people destroying the club.

They care about their mate Hinkley, they don't care about Port Adelaide, they're happy to see Port Adelaide's season wither and die as long as it helps Hinkley. There's nothing deeper to it than that.
Reckon Whatley will be alone in this in the end. Stranded on his deserted island named Geelong Fanboyism.

The big Vic journos in Barrett, Robbo and Wilson will start chasing the story soon enough. Tredders has opened Pandora's box.

I kind of hope so. These are the people destroying the club.

3E68093C-F40D-4824-8C34-1C0DCF231704.jpeg

These people have radicalised online every bit as much as domestic terrorists.

Fancy thinking Warren Tredrea is in the wrong after everything we’ve witnessed and endured over this insufferable decade.

I come in peace

I’m very reliably informed that there has been one other change. Apparently the club has engaged a coach for him, to help him become a better coach.

Apparently he gets grumpy when things aren’t going his way and won’t look at other alternatives. Who could have guessed?

Cheers
If this is true (and it absolutely looks like it), there is no way in the world you could ever be a coaches bootlace with that mindset.

Staggering if the club knows this and persists! The whole board must go if this is true.

Everyone seems to forget that Tredders is a Port man thru and thru. He’s often said that when Dad Gary was coaching the junior and reserve grades after his playing career had finished he would be there on training night, I guess making a nuisance of himself. When the coach and the players went into the rooms, young Warren would be on the oval having a ‘kick and a catch’ with his mates. He did this for years and then when his own career commenced he would have known every blade of grass on Alberton and what went on behind closed doors.
For Kochie to say “come back in a year” or something similar is showing the utmost disrespect for Tredders. Think about that David!
Bingo. Koch seems to believe that he's royalty at Alberton, while the rest of us can't wait to see him dethroned.

I come in peace

I’m very reliably informed that there has been one other change. Apparently the club has engaged a coach for him, to help him become a better coach.

Apparently he gets grumpy when things aren’t going his way and won’t look at other alternatives. Who could have guessed?

Cheers
Who's going to coach the coach's coach?

Whatley still defending donuts on vic sen this morning “port have done the right thing by waiting for the end of year for a parting of ways”

Wrote Tredders off as bearing a grudge for other reasons. He's probably alluding to Warren being snubbed for the board vacancy, but that's not "other reasons" - it's the nub of the malaise afflicting the club.

I wouldn't miss it for the world.

I'll be more amped about waving Ken off into the sunset than I was Robbie Gray.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I've secured myself a couple of freebies for the West Coast game hoping like hell I'm there for the end, just so I can be sure he's finally gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wrote Tredders off as bearing a grudge for other reasons. He's probably alluding to Warren being snubbed for the board vacancy, but that's not "other reasons" - it's the nub of the malaise afflicting the club.

Had a DM exchange circa 2019 with Waz. I voiced my concerns about the ‘young list’/‘Ken has sacrificed!’ narrative churned out by the club and its lemmings.

He acknowledged results unacceptable, but was generally onboard with the ‘no no, it’s young and exciting, just you wait’ angle.

For an award-winning doyen of the game [🙄] to push the idea that Tredders, of all people, is just disgruntled due to other factors, is yet another example of how badly Port and its fans are let down by an indifferent/conflicted media.

Beveridge:
  • wins second flag in clubs entire existence
  • pisses all over ken in our home prelim, JUST 18 MONTHS AGO

Kane: SACK BEVERIDGE

Also Kane: ya can't sack Hinkley!!

Consider Whateley’s passive nodding along to Robbo’s Essendon rants about long-form failures in the wake of sacking Rutten 12-months removed from a finals berth.

Port though? VIVA LA KEN!

Obviously I don't follow this as closely as you do, but it was the press conference after the Russell Ebert tribute match where Donuts told the journos "I have no idea how we lost, we achieved all our KPIs" i mean surely you have to have some clue about what was going wrong against a (lets face it) pretty poor opposition team
That's pretty much the same response we got after the Bulldogs prelim debacle. The guy is Teflon.

View attachment 1649628

These people have radicalised online every bit as much as domestic terrorists.

Fancy thinking Warren Tredrea is in the wrong after everything we’ve witnessed and endured over this insufferable decade.
Nobody will convince me they are not a cult, brainwashed by having no opposing comments

On Pixel 6 using BigFooty.com mobile app

This idea that we need to see out the season out of respect to Ken, or whatever Kane wants to call it is a joke.

So we just throw away a season waiting for August? Do we get our membership fees back or are we expected to just shut up and rock up every week like the white noise that we are?

Consider Whateley’s passive nodding along to Robbo’s Essendon rants about long-form failures in the wake of sacking Rutten 12-months removed from a finals berth.

Port though? VIVA LA KEN!
Last night I caught the end of 360 where he's like "I think Port Adelaide will hold their nerve on Ken" in a very stern voice. I ******* hate that rat weasle so much.

I wouldn't miss it for the world.

I'll be more amped about waving Ken off into the sunset than I was Robbie Gray.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yep, if he gets a farewell game I know a few people who are currently boycotting who will be absolutely champing at the bit to be there and loudly send him back to Camperdown.

When he was shown on the screen in the last quarter on Saturday night there were scattered boos in the crowd, if (when) the season has been well and truly flushed down the toilet by the time a farewell comes around then the reception he gets from the crowd will not be something the club can control. Given it is now a minority of hold out happy clappers on his side I don't reckon the club will be dumb enough to give him a farewell game because several thousands boos will not be something they can PR spin their way out of, but who knows with the current admin, bad decision making is a hallmark of their tenure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back