Opinion Sack Hinkley 7 - "Turn it around or watch out"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I caught the end of 360 where he's like "I think Port Adelaide will hold their nerve on Ken" in a very stern voice. I ******* hate that rat weasle so much.

I used to really like him back in the day. He was such a refreshing change from the Caro & Sheehan types, let alone the Ruccis and below.

But sweet fancy moses is he in the tank for Kenny™.

If we were Penn State he’d be leading the campaign to have certain charges reduced to “Longmireplay”.

Yep, if he gets a farewell game I know a few people who are currently boycotting who will be absolutely champing at the bit to be there and loudly send him back to Camperdown.

When he was shown on the screen in the last quarter on Saturday night there were scattered boos in the crowd, if (when) the season has been well and truly flushed down the toilet by the time a farewell comes around then the reception he gets from the crowd will not be something the club can control. Given it is now a minority of hold out happy clappers on his side I don't reckon the club will be dumb enough to give him a farewell game because several thousands boos will not be something they can PR spin their way out of, but who knows with the current admin, bad decision making is a hallmark of their tenure.
Nah, nah, nah, nah

Nah, nah, nah, nah

Hey, Kenny

Good bye.

If we are getting pumped in the Bulldogs game surely we can get this going?

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ive Been thinking about the scenario of holding off to August to make the call on Hinkley and why this is plain dumb.

Historically the AFL top 8 has typically been determined by round 5 with only 1 or 2 clubs dropping in or out by round 23.

If Port are not in 8 by round 5, then there is no point delaying the inevitable of removing Hinkley and introducing Carr as caretaker coach.

Carr will have an uphill battle to change 10 years of Hinkleyball but if he can and get Port competitive against top 8 sides and even make finals, then he is pretty much a shoe in for next year.

If he struggles, then you can search the field for other candidates for next season in August.

Kane saying Warren kicking with the breeze -please, Kanes made a career out of it.
Unironically saying this while trotting out the "where are the Hinkley haters now" line whenever we jag a win against Auskick-tier opposition or from an out-of-character competent performance.

There couldn't be a more perfect time for Stickerman to make another appearance.
The pressure is building. Another act like that might make their heads explode.
I am half expecting to look into the sky and see the Stickerman symbol lighting up the sky.

We need you more than ever now Stickerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back