List of celebrity's supporting your club

Remove this Banner Ad

Bombers 2003 said:
Would Hewson and Garrett know anything about AFL?
As for calling Steve Irwin a "zoologist" that's like calling Richard Wilkins a "entertainment reporter" because he knows Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise personally.

No Steve Irwin is actually a Zoologist. Don't let the 'crikey' fool you he does actually know what he is talking about.
Anyway, Tigers I'm not happy about:
Cardinal Pell ( I would have him pray for us but I don't think ole George would get listented to)
Russell Crowe ( unlesse gives us money)
Steve Price ( had to go to Shockjock land to keep a job)

The rest can keep pouring their money in each year ( double for Russell)

celtic_pride said:
If Portia follows Geelong, no wonder she turned off blokes. Following that mob would be enough to turn any hetro female gay.
Her g/f (Ellen !!!) is more manly than most of the Geelong players LOL :D
I thought her GF/Husband is Ringo Starr's step daughter
Not
Ellen de Generes.

Jana Pittman and Tamsyn Lewis both go for Collingwood. Perhaps they should argue over which one went for Collingwood first or who's the most dedicated Pies fan.

Vic Crow said:
Jana Pittman and Tamsyn Lewis both go for Collingwood. Perhaps they should argue over which one went for Collingwood first or who's the most dedicated Pies fan.
Jana Pittman would lay claim to most stereotypical Collingwood fan seeing she is winger :thumbsu:

Rory said:
Ben Graham of the New York Jets in the NFL is a Geelong supporter :cool:

Wouldnt count him. Hes obviously in it for money. Nobody in there right mind, after playing AFL, would leave to play such a crap game called NFL, that has got nothing to do with football(i think they kick it twice in the game), and is a bunch of overweight people bouncing of each other in padding.

Oh yeah... were overweight and unfit, ahh well, good thing every 7 seconds we stop play for a minute, and then switch into our 'offensive' team.

celtic_pride said:
If Portia follows Geelong, no wonder she turned off blokes. Following that mob would be enough to turn any hetro female gay.

What are you 5?? Or have a mental capacity of a 5 year old?

Good on ya mate. :thumbsu: :rolleyes:

Get Smart 86 said:
Found an error in WIKI

Morris Iemma grew up as a Collingwood fan.
That is fact.
I've talked to him about the footy.
There are many errors on the page.
Anyone famous that was born in NSW is down as a Swans supporter. Mark Taylor for instance. He's really a Hawks man, I believe.

Shannon Noll
Nicole Kidman
Delta Goodrem especially considering her brother plays AFL

I think also either Merrick or Rosso don't know which one, one of them also goes for the pies

to a lesser extent you can also add
Reg Regan and all the other footy show lot I know it sounds funny but they interviewed them on the show last year just like sam newman being seen walking around in storm colours. it has happened

Ari said:
Essendon Football Club

Straight from Wiki,..
This is why I hate everyone of them. I am generally a Liberal voter but if Peter Costello is ever the leader I will vote labor.

Tamsyn Lewis is a turncoat. She barracked for Hawthorn until 2001 when she changed to North because of Leigh Colbert, then changed to St Kilda because of her previous athletics coach. I know her parents, Greg and Caroline and they are members of the coterie group and have been for many years, so is their son.

Add to that list Daniel Kowalski, Dan Elgin and Ross Stevenson for Hawthorn.

What the **** does Nicole Kidman know about football!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

celtic_pride said:

Pot! Kettle!

Fanatical Tigers

Russell Crowe
Mick Malloy
Cathy Freeman
Russell morris
paul rieffel
katic
george pell
kirstie Marshall
Livinia Nixon
tiger woods
greg norman
Paul O'Brien, golf pro at kingston links
will coughlan, tennis coach at legend park
Ian turpie
Caroline Wilson
Peter Harro Harrison..Gold 104.3

and as kids
shane crawford
david rhys jones
Geoff southby
wayne harmes
warwick capper
Tony Lockett
Luke Hodge
Jimmy Bartel

and I could go on...:p

Heath Ledger,
Melissa George,
Judi Davis,
Adam Gilchrist,
Justin Langer,
Dennis Lillee,
Ernie Dingo,
Lisa McCune.

Ben's Cousin said:
Adam Gilchrist,

Gilly's a Carlton man...

http://carltonfc.com.au/default.asp?pg=contributors&spg=display&articleid=249710

Later in the day we went out for dinner at Bondi, then it was off to the SCG where Australia was playing Sri Lanka in a VB Series Day-Night ODI. 'Couttsy' had arranged for 'Kouta' to present Adam Gilchrist, a true Blue Carlton supporter, with a signed guernsey. We got there late in the match, just as Australia was cruising to victory and Australian selector Merv Hughes invited us into the rooms after telling us about all of the great Carlton-Western Bulldogs matches he'd been to over the years. It was a very different atmosphere from football change rooms - a few of the players were already relaxing with a beer - but I was excited to meet 'Gilly' and Ricky Ponting. I got to pick up Gilchrist's bat and I was surprised how light it was, how well-weighted and how thick the edges were. I had never been to the SCG before but you can really sense the fantastic history and tradition about the place. The Australian players were all very welcoming and keen for a chat. 'Stevo' really fancies himself as a cricketer, so we were both pumped for a hit in the corridor back at the hotel afterwards - providing, of course, that the lifts were working.

sum0005 said:
Adelaide-

Lleyton Hewitt- tennis player- no 1 ticket holder

Mark Holden- Australian idol- judge/music producer

Condoleezza Rice- United states secretary of state

Alexander Downer- Foregin minister of Australia

Guy Sebastian- singer and 1st winner of Australian idol

We need to get some new celebrities:thumbsdown:

Port Adelaide Football Club
David Koch (Sunrise co-host)

BWAHAHAHA, the only think this man is is a ****ing w@nker, not a celebrities ********, and he doesnt have a clue about footy either. As a Port supporter you would think he knew who the Wakelin brothers were, but you would be wrong he asked which teams they played for and if they play together

Coughlan said:
Port Adelaide Football Club
David Koch (Sunrise co-host)

BWAHAHAHA, the only think this man is is a ****ing w@nker, not a celebrities ********, and he doesnt have a clue about footy either. As a Port supporter you would think he knew who the Wakelin brothers were, but you would be wrong he asked which teams they played for and if they play together

This is the same man who wears a Wallabies jersey with his name emblazoned on the back.

Lidge said:
Not quite the full list, but a decent starting point.

Here's a few names plucked off a similiar thread on the North board.

Ricky Ponting
Simon Crean
Sigrid Thornton
Tim Rogers
Trevor Marmalade
Greg Fleet
Marty Sheargold
James Brayshaw
John Farnham
Wayne Arthurs
Lee Freeman
Darren Gauci
Brendan Abbott (The Postcard Bandit)
Kerry Stokes
John Michael-Howson
George Gregan
Elle McPherson
Ron Burke (3AW news reader)
Bill Woods (Ch 10)
Andy G
Karen Lyon (footy journo)
Damian Barrett (footy journo)
Geoff Poulter (footy journo)
Gerry Connelly

and Leigh Matthews barracked for North when he was a kid.;)

Yeah - and I'll admit, I scraped the barrell with a few of the names. But, if they're North supporters, they're OK with me!:thumbsu:

LOL you've named just about every North supporter !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back