Gaming Madden 06

Remove this Banner Ad

tige19

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 13, 2003
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I know everyone will be keen to see how there teams are rated for the new Madden series so here they are. I disagree with a bit of it but overall they have done an OK job.

NFC East
Ovr Off Def AFC East Ovr Off Def
Philadelphia 96 96 94 New England 97 92 96
Washington 77 82 74 NY Jets 81 86 76
Dallas 73 72 79 Buffalo 78 70 95
NY Giants 72 68 75 Miami 70 68 79

NFC North
Ovr Off Def AFC North Ovr Off Def
Minnesota 90 86 92 Pittsburgh 91 89 92
Green Bay 80 92 63 Baltimore 86 85 90
Detroit 78 87 74 Cincinnati 85 85 76
Chicago 73 70 76 Cleveland 61 62 60

NFC South
Ovr Off Def AFC South Ovr Off Def
Carolina 86 87 92 Indianapolis 90 99 68
Atlanta 85 80 87 Jacksonville 84 83 86
Tampa Bay 75 76 83 Houston 83 84 83
New Orleans 72 83 66 Tennessee 69 76 66

NFC West
Ovr Off Def AFC West Ovr Off Def
Seattle 86 89 84 San Diego 88 90 79
St. Louis 82 90 69 Kansas City 85 91 77
Arizona 78 78 79 Oakland 81 88 65
San Francisco 67 70 68 Denver 74 73 80

I think Tennessee get of fairly lightly with there ratings, i would have them more around 62 70 60, i think they will be horrible and will be lucky to win a game for the season.

Green Bay are about right i wouldnt change much there, Arizona get well looked after as do Oakland. Detroit and Chicago are spot on Seattle are have been given generous ratings on D but overall they are fairly correct.

Im happy with the ratings and all steams well for a good 2006 series.

cheers

Re: Official ratings for teams in Madden 2006!

yeah oakland seem very fortunate. like everything is mediocare... Collins, Jordan... I guess they see Moss and Porter has enough. Moss is individually probably 97-99 so that puts it to that level on its own.

Are they definitely official?

Cos I know some sites have gotten their ratings from the EA Sports "display" at E3, and they were not official, and these look rather similar*.

*I say similar, all I know is that the Packers ratings are exactly the same...

fuey said:
Are they definitely official?

Cos I know some sites have gotten their ratings from the EA Sports "display" at E3, and they were not official, and these look rather similar*.

*I say similar, all I know is that the Packers ratings are exactly the same...

As far as im aware Fuey these are going to be the ratings, the game is due to be released in 2 months so i suppose from now until then there could be some minor changes but i think you will find the ratings ive given will be 99% right.

cheers

Washington with a better offense than Dallas? I'm just saying after last season, it's hard to believe Washington had a better offense than anybody, and it would have been even worse without Mr. Portis.

any one know what some players are? My guess for the main man Vick would be about 94 or so and rookies are something i'd like to hear about

balmey21 said:
any one know what some players are? My guess for the main man Vick would be about 94 or so and rookies are something i'd like to hear about

Check out the links in my posts, they've got all the individul players from the NFC West and NFC North, and the NFC East is now up...

Man whats the go with Hannibal Navies?? 78 is a shocker, there really aint that much differnce Navies and Diggs, and also they have shown faith in Hunt ranking at 91. On form Henderson deserves to be up around 92 not 88 and Carrol 82 :eek: ?? our safety looks typically pathetic and poor old Favres ratings have dipped slightly to.

Overall im fairly dissapointed that our highest rated player is 93, i think MR.Walker deserves to be up around 95 and ranked the highest.

cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: madden 06

A mate downloaded Madden 06 for his x-box yesterday. Played it last night - awesome. Its a quarterbacks game though - you can't use your running backs and dominate like you could in previous years. There is this vision cone which is gonna take a bit of gettin used to though.

I need to get my PS2 chipped so I can start playin the NCAA one as well!!!!

Have only played the one game so far, but im not a big fan of the precision passing thingy, seems like extra work on offense.

Also to make things annoying, some of the basic controls are different between NCAA and Madden

Fuey when your finished with Madden hook me up dude. PM me when your done and stuff and ill hit you up with some $$.

cheers

Although i have really only played it for a couple of hours or so early thoughts are the precision passing and qb vision is a good idea but hard to control. Moving the QB looking left and right with the other analog stick then having to hit pass is difficult, also will take me a while to work out the Superstar level a bit more but is intresting so far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back