FTA-TV MAFS Feb 3 2020- where you'll need to stop swearing- we don't speak unemployed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry DapperJong I kinda lost interest with the episode last with BF not working. What lie did Fish Lips make up about Mark to get Ning to start doubting her relationship?

I did see and laugh at Martha's gleeful response to seeing the booth that they'd be having "Girls Night" in - "Imagine the selfies" :rolleyes:

She said that Mark told Mick who told her that Mark said he wants to * lots of bitches

She said that Mark told Mick who told her that Mark said he wants to **** lots of bitches
And he doesn't care for Ning. I doubt he was getting to * lots of bitches before the programme anyway so doesn't sound real

She said that Mark told Mick who told her that Mark said he wants to **** lots of bitches
Huh. And Mick told this to her why?

It seems Mick and Jess barely speak to each other. Jess is apparently sooo busy (doing nothing) that she hasn't had any time to even try to hang out with Mick and make good on her claim that she wanted to leave the "experiment" as friends, so I doubt it just came up in conversation. And Mick doesn't seem the type to start a quick conversation just to gossip

Martha is a legitimately nasty piece of work, a horrible human being. All the plastic surgery in the world can't make up an ugly personality.

Can't wait to see Mike let loose on Jess / Martha, and hopefully the reunion results in Cyrell throwing more s**t at them both!

And he doesn't care for Ning. I doubt he was getting to **** lots of bitches before the programme anyway so doesn't sound real

It doesn't sound like something Mark would say. Jess just made up. You wonder how often she has done that over the years to people who would know no better. She has probably ended a heap of relationships.

As someone mentioned earlier, this was her plan with Nick when she tried it on with him. Nothing was ever going to happen she just wanted to cause trouble.

I have a bad feeling tonight the so called experts are going to call out 'bad behaviour' on people like Mike for challenging Jess without challenging her on the complete rubbish lies she started and the affair They will see everyone giving her a hard time as bullying.

0246672442ecedcfd19ec3d706b1e9f7

Yeah idk about you guys but I'd get super excited about leopard print backgrounds for selfies too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

one comment on the editing - there were a nice couple of shots of people's eyes going up and down over other people. jess sizing up tam, mick's friend sizing up one of ning's friends.
Liked the music too

can't wait for Mike in action tonight, he protects his bros

the last few weeks have been a snooze

the fake confrontation between Mick and Jess's bro and dad a few days ago was so bad

Michael is so pussy whipped it's embarrassing, why is he with Martha she is a 30yo with the mind of a 16yo mean girl. Should have pump and dumped her a long time ago.

Jess you can kind of forgive for being f'd up considering her family but what is Martha's excuse? just a horrible human being.

DapperJong was dapper bang on with his call about Jess being more hated than Ines.

She's gunna make him stay again isn't she? She so is.

He needs to get back to the farm. By the time he does, Broxxy will have gone all Colonel Kurtz, telling the sheep and goats that Mick is dead.

He'll get up there and Broxxy will be surrounded by sheep in fish nets and lip stick, slurring booze all over himself.

Had to save all this up

Jess is one ugly drunk. It will get worse with age. except Dan will gaslight you into staying sober so he can piss up and you drive home.

Martha looking guilty with Jess when the fan hits the chit. They are pure snapchat "what were you wearing, sweetie oooh thats nice"

Ning. Its not being unfaithful if you never porked him yourself. Even though its only a rumour that he might have said he might....oh I give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back