FTA-TV MAFS Feb 3 2020- where you'll need to stop swearing- we don't speak unemployed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible they have been instructed to not?

Yep. At least on camera haha. The minutae of what happens on field is something I'm not totally familiar with.

DapperJong

Did you have indication that several people knew each other prior to the show and have you had to do any editing to make sure that doesn't come across?

It's like the Jonesy Jonesy Jonsey season where all of a sudden halfway in to it the twins revealed they played sport with him out of the blue, but before that, nothing.

iirc in that case the twins and Jonesy hadn't crossed paths quite yet and weren't expecting to see him, so it wasn't a plant as such, whereas the Dino/Bronsen they are actively pretending they don't know each other.

iirc in that case the twins and Jonesy hadn't crossed paths quite yet and weren't expecting to see him, so it wasn't a plant as such, whereas the Dino/Bronsen they are actively pretending they don't know each other.

It's so heavily edited they could easily have had a conversation but it was (like everything else involving Dino) too boring to bother showing.

Meh, two wrongs dont make a right. Both were wrong and technically not said directly to partner, yet no outrage coz of 'girl power'. Matt at least had the balls to man up, explain and leave, but Jess is stringing along the farmer. Just my thoughts anyway.

When the cameras are rolling 24 7 there’s no secrets anyway. That goes both ways

“Don’t discuss me at the boys/girls night out”

And wat are they going to discuss anyway? AFLX?

It's so heavily edited they could easily have had a conversation but it was (like everything else involving Dino) too boring to bother showing.
Interestingly Nic referred to him as Dino the Latino which was his old stripper name. I don't think he has mentioned he was a stripper on the show?

Liz got owned by a chick who sucks water from bricks and lists watching her sister’s dog drink milk as a hobby.

You forgot about wearing bikinis, handbags and Rangerovers. Sheesh you make her sound shallow. She’s like an onion, she has many layers and watching her talk makes me cry

Interestingly Nic referred to him as Dino the Latino which was his old stripper name. I don't think he has mentioned he was a stripper on the show?

Not that i've seen - looks like they had discussed it at some point. I'd imagine on the first night when all the boys had the 'bucks' night Bronson and Dino presumably spoke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So apparently this is a direct quote from Bronson's audition. "Just find me someone crazy. Absolutely crazy. I don’t care if they’re a little bit overweight, underweight, a midget, behemoth"

Be careful what you wish for.
Can confirm. This was on Today, yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back