Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goss probably wouldn't have got a look in here but hopefully we've put a buy back clause in.
defo needs a buy back clause in there. Better than Drinkwater when he left.

I think we have a buy back clause for Tom Lawrence. He's bitching the Championship atm.

"Lyon have agreed a deal to sign Memphis Depay from Manchester United for a fee which could rise to £21.7m, according to Sky sources."

I wanted things to work out so it's a shame he's being sold already but he couldn't show anything at United in his time here. So it's for the best. Slowly but surely everyone from the LVG era are being sold off and Mourinho is turning United more into his team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Apparently some Uber marketing executive has already gotten an advert planned for when (if) United signs Greizmann

The number 7 is about to become available for him as well.

"Lyon have agreed a deal to sign Memphis Depay from Manchester United for a fee which could rise to £21.7m, according to Sky sources."

I wanted things to work out so it's a shame he's being sold already but he couldn't show anything at United in his time here. So it's for the best. Slowly but surely everyone from the LVG era are being sold off and Mourinho is turning United more into his team.

We've also included a buy back and sell on clause.

The number 7 is about to become available for him as well.

Hopefully we can give him a bigger choice and make number 10 available to him. It's not really being used these days.

We've also included a buy back and sell on clause.

That's correct! Good bit of business there.

Hopefully we can give him a bigger choice and make number 10 available to him. It's not really being used these days.

That's correct! Good bit of business there.

I think he would want the 7, his favourite player was Beckham.

Apparently we are once again the richest team in the world knocking RM off the perch for the first time in 11 years.

99d7881772527e90bf859805e1c05a45.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Signing Griezmann will be awesome but I'm more excited about getting another central midfielder, tbh. Would love to have a balanced midfield that completely boss games week in, week out, thus meaning more freedom for the likes of Martial, Mkhi (and Griezmann if he is signed) to do their thing.

Signing Griezmann will be awesome but I'm more excited about getting another central midfielder, tbh. Would love to have a balanced midfield that completely boss games week in, week out, thus meaning more freedom for the likes of Martial, Mkhi (and Griezmann if he is signed) to do their thing.

There is a chance that Saul could also come.

Jose did get Bailly out of nowhere imo so i will trust him to find a CB.

Need to get a Carrick replacement and RB first and foremost imo
Out of nowhere but still cost quite a lot.

And to think there were some United supporters out there who preferred Giggs over Mourinho. Last summers transfer dealings and this summer in which Griezmann is a good chance don't happen without Mourinho. Everyone he's signed has turned out to be an integral part of the squad. I do agree that a Carrick replacement and RB are very important and I trust Jose to get whichever player he sees fit for the job. But if a player like Griezmann is in view you do whatever you can to get him, a player who can win any game off his own boot.

Last edited:
We will be very active again in the market, think we can go another season with Valencia at RB so no issues with that spot plus Darmian seems in favour again.

I'd still want an experienced CB.

Obviously need a long term Carrick replacement with many options available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back