Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farewell Ibra, pleasure to watch him and glad he spent 2 years of his illustrious career with United, last season was superb but his injury just cut him down and L.A Galaxy is the right move now.

No words, Pogba goes from dominating City to looking like ******* Bebe and subbed off after 58 minutes.

Losing at home to WBA is about as bad as it gets, sad thing is it doesn’t surprise me with this team.

Hopefully we improve dramatically next season.

Laughing stock

Why?

We are still second, it's a blip on what has been a good few weeks.
Both Arsenal and Spurs lost. We avoided the embarrassment of losing against City and gifting them the title that day but in the end it was inevitable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why?

We are still second, it's a blip on what has been a good few weeks.
Both Arsenal and Spurs lost. We avoided the embarrassment of losing against City and gifting them the title that day but in the end it was inevitable.

Losing at home to WBA who are bottom of the league while playing like s**t trucks? That’s a laughing stock.

Yes we are still 2nd but hardly an achievement, an improvement on last season no doubt but if the result today is anything to go by we have A LOT of work to do to catch City.

Losing at home to WBA who are bottom of the league while playing like s**t trucks? That’s a laughing stock.

Yes we are still 2nd but hardly an achievement, an improvement on last season no doubt but if the result today is anything to go by we have A LOT of work to do to catch City.

I disagree, everyone knows this time a year even the relegation battlers cause upsets. s**t happens, it's not doom and gloom time.

I've seen worse performances.
Because despite the fact we're still on track for around an 80-85 point season everyone thinks we've not been good enough. City are the best domestic team the league has seen.

Because despite the fact we're still on track for around an 80-85 point season everyone thinks we've not been good enough. City are the best domestic team the league has seen.

I've seen better domestic teams than this seasons City team.

They're on track for a 100 point season. Fairly sure that's never happened before.

They're on track for a 100 point season. Fairly sure that's never happened before.

Hitting a hundred wouldn't mean much, compare them to the Invincibles or Chelsea in 04/05 or United when we had Ronaldo, Tevez and co running rampant.
I've seen better teams.

Given they will only win the league (which was done and dusted before Xmas) and the league cup I suggest their supporters would be disappointed as they had a huge opportunity to do something very very United like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back