Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's our best XI? Still worried about our depth on the right in general.

De Gea
Valencia - Jones - Bailly - Shaw
Fred - Matic
Alexis - Pogba - Rashford
Lukaku

Martial
Pereira - Lingard - Mata
Herrera - McTominay
Darmian - Smalling - Lindelof - Diogo
Romero
Probably need another striker as well. What's Lingard like as a right attacker?

What's our best XI? Still worried about our depth on the right in general.

De Gea
Valencia - Jones - Bailly - Shaw
Fred - Matic
Alexis - Pogba - Rashford
Lukaku

Martial
Pereira - Lingard - Mata
Herrera - McTominay
Darmian - Smalling - Lindelof - Diogo
Romero
Probably need another striker as well. What's Lingard like as a right attacker?
Mata and Lingard can both play on the right.

Mata and Lingard can both play on the right.
Mata yeah, but Lingard is best centrally in attack unlike everyone except Pogba really. Would be wasteful to play him on the right. We really need one of Martial or Rashford to get better on the right.

Mata yeah, but Lingard is best centrally in attack unlike everyone except Pogba really. Would be wasteful to play him on the right. We really need one of Martial or Rashford to get better on the right.
Nah i'd be leaving rashford on the left.

Nah i'd be leaving rashford on the left.
Rashford is great on the left. The issue is that so is Sanchez, and so is Martial.

Rashford is great on the left. The issue is that so is Sanchez, and so is Martial.
Yeah it's a big issue, but sanchez at his best for barca and chile is when he was on the right so if we try him there hopefully he can find that form again.

Thoughts on Maguire? £65m is the rumoured fee and we are apparently seriously interested. I think he is pretty solid, would be a handy player for us.

I also reckon Pogba will finally show his true worth this season and dominate the PL after a super World Cup.

Thoughts on Maguire? £65m is the rumoured fee and we are apparently seriously interested. I think he is pretty solid, would be a handy player for us.

I also reckon Pogba will finally show his true worth this season and dominate the PL after a super World Cup.

Pass.

For 65m you'd almost get any CB in the world.
English flavour of the month suddenly linked to United. I've heard this story multiple times before.

Yeah pass on that

i'd rather pay that much or a little bit more for varane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If what is being reported currently about the dithering our board is doing regarding transfers then we are being handicapped before the season has even started. Blind Freddy could see where the deficiencies in our squad lie and which deadwood to clear yet, here we are two weeks out going into a new season with huge question marks and an unbalanced squad again.

This could be an ugly season.

It’s all over the shop, our business in the transfer window should’ve been done, and now we have Mou saying s**t in his press conferences again sounding salty as *!!

mou sounds salty everytime he talks
Well can't really blame him, has basically had to go on tour with a very thin squad and Woody frankly hasn't delivered him the players he wants.

Bit shambolic really.

Well can't really blame him, has basically had to go on tour with a very thin squad and Woody frankly hasn't delivered him the players he wants.

Bit shambolic really.
Feels like everything is about to explode either back him in or * him off

If we just land sandro that'll be a great transfer window for us.
Also keen to see fred play going to be a bit crap not having matic for the first couple of games but hopefully he can free up pogba in the midfield.

If we just land sandro that'll be a great transfer window for us.
Also keen to see fred play going to be a bit crap not having matic for the first couple of games but hopefully he can free up pogba in the midfield.

Should free up Pogba, and hopefully Herrera can do the role Matic does so well.

I have just been sitting back and observing the situation but I do feel unless we see a dramatic shift in the last 9 days of the transfer window we will go backwards from last season.

I am not liking what is happening/not happening at United.

#iwantedgiggs

Mou’s 3rd year always blows up, it’s the second year that in the past has clicked for him but unfortunately for us Manchester City had a record breaking PL campaign.

Lack of transfer business to fix glaring deficiencies in our squad has put serious doubt in my mind for the upcoming season. Can’t see us closing the gap on city or keeping pace with Liverpool.

We’ve simply been sitting on our hands.

Pre season has been all over the place. Not sure we are ready for Sat morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back