Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

An ok win we’ll take it 5 points off of top 4 again we should’ve cleaned them up but we can’t finish great chances.

Hojlund just on fire 7 goals in 6 games.

Garnacho needs to learn when to pass and when to shoot.

Defence held up well other than the lapse at the beginning. We still need to take more control of the game and stop letting teams have a sniff.

Last edited:
An ok win we’ll take it 5 points off of top 4 again we should’ve cleaned them up but we can’t finish great chances.

Hojlund just on fire 7 goals in 6 games.

Garnacho needs to learn when to pass and when to shoot.

Defence held up well other than the lapse at the beginning. We still need to take more control of the game and stop letting teams have a sniff.

Garnacho will get there Ronaldo was very similar same age and stage.

Probably should’ve scored 6 tbh, squandered a shitload of chances. Luton held their own, they’re certainly no pushovers especially at home.

We’ve got lots to work on but winning whilst not playing well is ok with me atm, I think it’s all about getting to the summer under this new ownership and then assess things.

Rasmus Hojlund shutting all the doubters up, love it.

One of our worst performances. Absolutely crap managing from ETH.

2 up in six minutes. Most teams go for the kill, United decide to defend for the next 85 minutes.

Rasmus 2 goals in six minutes. Doesn't get a sniff from the other players for the next 85 minutes.

Rashford, Garnacho and Bruno squandered about one million chances between them. They should spend the week learning to kick the ball in the net.

Why start Shaw? Clearly not fit for 90, repeat the same mistakes from a week earlier and chuck Lindelof into the LB role.

Anyone that thinks McTominay is any good take a look at that half. Absolutely invisible besides the one time he decided to be our most forward player and got in the way of a Bruno shot. Yes he scores goals because he sits in the box.

Outplayed for 85 mins and lucky to take any points.

I am glad I didnt bother getting Optus this season to watch games. Sounds like even when we win we are shite. Watching the'high'lights, some of those missed chances..... we are so lucky they didnt equalise.

I refuse to believe we don't have a player from the u21 or youth team that can't come in and be a back up LB/RB in the matchday squad.

I refuse to believe we don't have a player from the u21 or youth team that can't come in and be a back up LB/RB in the matchday squad.
Didnt we loan one out who could have done a good job?

Didnt we loan one out who could have done a good job?

Alvaro Fernandez? Went to Benfica. Tough choice with young players. Hold them in case of injuries and you stunt their development. Loan/sell them and you're a goose if you get injuries.

Maybe he didn't want to sit on the bench.

Where is Malacia?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was just tongue in cheek. If he could perform like anywhere near that robot in the coming years, we would be pretty damn happy.

I'm prepared to say he is the greatest of all time.

We've now faced 84 shots from the opposition in the past four games.

Another 7 nil thrashing or two will be on the cards if we keep up that pace. I just cannot understand why from week to week, ETH decides to scrap game control when it starts working in favour of this direct, chaos style rubbish that won't win anything.

Another 7 nil thrashing or two will be on the cards if we keep up that pace. I just cannot understand why from week to week, ETH decides to scrap game control when it starts working in favour of this direct, chaos style rubbish that won't win anything.
I’d put it down to simply the midfield is not good enough despite what people think of mainoo and casemiro they’re getting out run by every oppo midfielder.

Every team in the midfield has a field day against us.

Yeah a smashing is on the horizon, and will probably happen against City at the Etihad.

I’d put it down to simply the midfield is not good enough despite what people think of mainoo and casemiro they’re getting out run by every oppo midfielder.

Every team in the midfield has a field day against us.

It also doesn't help that we're not a possession based football team and rely on the counter attack.

SJR's 27.7% acquisition of the club is now official, with approval of all conditions having been completed.

Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back