Mark Neeld "was not even second on Adelaide's wishlist"

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure why that is so difficult for you to accept although maybe you're just upset that you got shown up for talking s**t about Adelaide knocking Burns back because he thought the Crows needed to rebuild.

WTF? I wasn't there, but that was apparently the main reason. Sanderson claimed he could achieve a spike in the teams performance straight away, and Burns said the club would need to rebuild the list. I didn't make it up, I read it somewhere, I'm not sure where I read it.

This is the aim of the article.

Now currently as we speak the media are smashing Mark Neeld's appointment at Melbourne and some circles have started to leap to his defence suggesting that Adelaide wanted him creating an impression that A) Neeld must be a good coach as he was in this massive demand and B) Sanderson is only a coach by default which is unfair on all concerned at Adelaide and weirdly it feels Adelaide was being jointly critisized by default.

Rucci was merely trying to stop this myth before it got worse. It is a nothing article but probably had to be said so some sections of the media moved Adelaide out of the equation.

Where is this information coming from? would have to be from Stephen Trigg himself.....a man who has recently proven himself to be of poor character, a liar and an AFL puppet.

I'll pass.

Where is this information coming from? would have to be from Stephen Trigg himself.....a man who has recently proven himself to be of poor character, a liar and an AFL puppet.

I'll pass.

where is that coming from?

I live in Adelaide and in the media it was never ever the talk here that Neeld was the man in front. In fact the media rated Burns Adelaides in demand coach weeks before Neeld was picked up. So most of this Neeld was Adelaides choice news has taken us by suprise. You can not even compare what happened in March to last year.

Ahhh yes football's greatest myth.. I know I woke up this morning still thinking about whether Neeld was rejected by Adelaide or whether they rejected him. Thank God we know the truth.

Lol. :thumbsu:

The list of the world's top 10 most liveable cities is the list. Wikipedia is as good a place as any on which to read that list.

What is your problem exactly? Alergic to facts, perhaps?

Next sig.

Very interesting to revisit this thread. 58% of Melbourne supporters thought the Dees would make the finals and 35% of Adelaide supporters thought the Crows would make the finals. Otherwise very similar expectations for the two clubs coming into the season, across the board.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?p=23547557#post23547557

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?p=23217913#post23217913

Well done to Freo supporters btw. It seems like they were much more clued in than the rest of us. Intimate knowledge of the Schwab/Connolly duo at work?

Schwab/Connolly are 2nd only to the Melbourne committee, they are fair dinkum useless & were let off scrutiny in 2011 only because of Jimmy Stynes illness.
They chose to axe Schwab & recanted when the Cats poleaxed the Demons last year, the committee did a U turn & axed Bailey - the same rabble that directed Bailey to tank - definitively a rabble.

Good luck to Mark Neeld, how can he deal with rabble for a committee, a failed admin, a proven history of failure in recruiting, an unbelievably silly decision to develop captains on the run, the president with little to NIL respect for the current group of senior players etc etc Gary Lyon etc etc ...

After Geelong, after Collingwood, after Ocean Grove, I hope Melbourne fans have the guts to give Neeld the support THEY owe him.

I'll pass.

If you are going to slander the man, how about spelling his name right. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back