Multiplat Mass Effect: Andromeda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who's the voice actor? Sounds so familiar but can't put my finger on it.

Definitely a Salarian though.

Off memory your pilot is salarian, so you would be bang on. Dont think the salarians voice actor has been revealed yet though

5kfBYKn.gif

Lol.

the more i see of the 2 characters you can play of the less i care about them. I would rather play as the old dude that will end up getting killed early in the game for some bullshit reason.

If these 2 are the best Bioware could come up with then that is super disappointing.

Which ever character i pick im going to make full on sociopath since the face animations are already set to that.

And now confirmed to get rid of all the classes just to cater to the FPS fans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andromeda Initiative: Pathfinder Team Briefing:

Pretty sure that's the first time we've seen the father of the Ryder twins?

I've liked these Initiative videos.

Probably reading too much into it, but haven't the earlier videos referred to you (the player) as the Pathfinder? This Initiative video states every Ark has its own Pathfinder and on this one it is Alec Ryder yet we're going to play as Scott and Sarah. Wondering if he is another player option and/or if something happens to him early. Can also be customised too apparently http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Alec_Ryder . I may have missed a video or two that probably already explained this. The places I follow keep putting up old videos so I could have missed one thinking I've already seen it.

Look forward to getting into the game and learning more about Scott and Sarah. Initiative video says they were on Arcturus station so depending on when that was maybe there will be some reminiscent dialogue that ties back to the original series. Can nearly bet they were stationed there when the Normandy was commissioned.

I kinda wish they didnt announce all the names of the crew mates yet because
The Illusive Man's real last name was Harper, i think that Cora Harper will be related to him. and if the story goes with some Cerberus link in the game it will be with her.

Hope that all these campaigners get killed off an we have a stack more alien characters. Humans are the least interesting part of the universe, Miranda, Kaidan, Ashley, James, Jacob, Udina, Joker all suck. Anderson, Jack and the Illusive man are the only human characters with interesting lore.

Give me more Turians which seem to be the least explored of the major races and whatever Thane was.

I am so happy they have kept the Black Widow in the game. By far my favourite gun and the best sniper rifle.

We need a longer, proper game play video though.

Well this was part one.
So I expect a few more, although they're all likely to be 5min.

That video got me hyped and somewhat settled the unease towards the whole no class thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back