Streaming Mayans MC - SOA Spin-off

Streaming Television

Will Mayans MC fail to live up to SOA or will it succeed?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure where the club is going atm. Bishop, in self destruct mode, Taza on the outs, Gilly acting weird, Ez trying to get on top of the flash he now wears on his kutte, Coco being sent to Oakland to represent, Angel being Angel and avoiding responsibility, Creeper doing day dates, Hank just sitting there, Marcus struggling with an Apple TV…there is no cohesion…

So they revealed the kid wasn’t the Pedo’s son. Nestor is now a prospect and unwanted/unliked. Canche doesn’t look like he’s going to move forward anytime soon. Manny is stuck in the middle, becoming mates with Ez but loyal to Yuma…

CM Punk is making cameos now…

Felipe is shutting his shop?

Hope (Coco’s bish) looks like she’s 3 seconds from a needles end in every scene.

was that Galindo at the Mexican Nunnery? I couldn't even tell

There is so much going on, but nothing really moving forward.

Then of course, we here Chibb’s has greenlit a war. San Bernardino is gearing up. And now we’ve heard from outside the show
Tig is going to make an appearance

A few points

First off, loved seeing Alvarez bring Nestor to the club as his prospect. And it’s always nice hearing Jax mentioned.

Hopefully that’s not the last we see of Manny. He’s a good character, and the show benefits from bringing in another solid actor.

Seeing EZ absolutely floor Bishop was satisfying, dudes been acting like an absolute douche all season.

I like that we’re now finally getting to know Gilly & Creeper. I wouldn’t be surprised if Hank is killed off. His character just isn’t really developing and he was over looked for VP.

Took me a second to recognise Galindo. Much preferring the focus being on the MC and the Galindo/Emily/Cartel & Adelita storyline’s have taken more of a backseat. Although my predictions are that Galindo regains control & takes back his son with Emily’s sister being a casualty.

The San Bernardino guys I thought would make it easy for me to support the Mayan’s in this upcoming war but a couple of posts from Mr Kim Coates has me changing my mind :tearsofjoy:
With Coco being sent to Oakland that’ll probably be where we first see Tig again. Really hope we get to see the rest of SAMCRO Chibs, Hap, Rat, Quinn & T.O.

Also think Hope will head back to meth mountain or Isaac will try to bring her back. Hopefully we get more backstory on him given he has a reaper tattoo on his ribs.

What streaming service is this one shown on? Loved SoA but haven't seen any of this yet and heard mixed reviews.
Don't expect SOA, you won't get it. The Mayans charter have a different set of problems (cartel etc).

I think if you keep an open mind, it's quite a good series.

Well that has to be it for Coco. I'll be so disappointed if he isn't dead.

Which in turns means the cashier will be gone before too long.

With the civil war occurring, it's not hard to see how they missed the attack from the Sons. Can't wait to see Tiggy back. Hopefully next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Part of the reason the Galindo stuff feels unnecessary…and the Adelina stuff too
Both of those storylines are completely unnecessary. Especially the Adelina one.

I assume I've forgotten what happened but the family she killed that had her baby - had they stolen the kid from Adelina or had they adopted her properly? Either way, they definitely seemed a better family for the child than Adelina will be.

Both of those storylines are completely unnecessary. Especially the Adelina one.

I assume I've forgotten what happened but the family she killed that had her baby - had they stolen the kid from Adelina or had they adopted her properly? Either way, they definitely seemed a better family for the child than Adelina will be.
The “mother” was the “3-letter” agent that worked with/under Lincoln Potter, and had taken/was raising Adelita’s son as her own

The actor as in
Coco?
Yeah he apparently had a falling out and removed other cast members from all his socials and s**t. It was on the Mayans sub on reddit

Watched the first season and didn’t go back?

How does it compare with SOA?

Should I go back?
Maybe watch season 2 and 3 recaps…I dunno. I think season 2 ep 8 had the most Sons representation. Season 4 has had less cartel stuff, although it’s creeping back in.

I like it for what it is, but I can’t account for someone else’s tastes. If you watch it more binge like, maybe it will be more enjoyable… 🤷🏼‍♂️

Back