News Media Thread, 2024: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

If you reckon criticizing a 19 year old in his 7th game for cramping is fair, I'd suggest you're the vast minority TBH.

You take out all the Kane Cornes bullshit that has ya'll reposting everything he says, listening to everything he says, watching everything he says, while hyperventilating at how terrible he is (and he is, I can't stand him either, his comments are such nothing comments, that manage to poke the bear perfectly every time), his point once all that's stripped away is the most nothing statement ever. Harley Reid will be a better player once he can run out a game.

Yeah no ****ing shit Kane.

That's what I mean when I say I have no problem with the Gossage clip.

With the Simpson interview I found it quite disrespectful when they were talking about social media and Simmo didn't go along with the narrative they basically cut him off and went to an add.
Didn't even touch on it when they came back from the ad break.
Pretty sure this plus whatever news he had just received before going on air would contributed to his reserved manner.

Ross the Boss - Yeah I think it's great (social media) and we really embrace it etc etc
Simmo - I think the AFL needs to do more with the outside social media, players being abused and having to get cops involved, bang ads.

I wonder if Slobbo will be asking all the other coaches about the contract status of their first round picks from last year and whether they’ve given an indication as to their likelihood of extending?

That narrative just isn’t going to stop unfortunately as long as Harley is at West Coast. Bloody annoying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What did he say

Basically it's nonsense and Cornes is a hypocrite for saying that The West is putting too much pressure on him and then he's gone and done the same thing. And that everyone that isn't Cornes knows it's nonsense.

So we've already got three seperate SEN clips from Kaneos comments. He and Hutchy running rings around everyone else.

Certain Hutchy isn't doing any running rings - unless they're onion rings, then yes you're spot in.

Stealing my thunder!
Posted that pages ago
episode 1 friends GIF

Correction: I posted his game 8 starts...
Same difference.
So the stats for ol' Kanos 8th game of AFL.

3 disposals.
2 Contested Possies
1 Uncontested
2 Kicks / 1 Handball.

I think someone's fitness wasn't up to AFL standard....

And he played his 8th game in his second season so had done a pre-season unlike Harley.

This weeks episode of the schodown this time with Matthew Knights

Probably the best one of the year so far. Some really good insights into what’s driven Waterman’s improvement and, courtesy of a question from Miguel Sanchez , how Jack Williams is developing

Just a really good listen
Yeah not sure I can listen to Schoey for that long just to hear Knights thoughts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back