News Media Thread, 2024: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

For those that don’t listen to 6PR, every Wednesday Adam Papalia has a segment with Mark Stone going over various AFL stats with a focus on the two WA teams

Stone has had extensive experience as an assistant coach at West Coast, Sydney, Fremantle and, most recently, Brisbane

He’s really knowledgeable and the weekly segment is very informative. It’s a really good listen

On a side note, I hope we’ve had a word in his ear to rejoin the club. He’s currently head of football at Christchurch and a part time assistant at Perth

He did some expert commentary for 6PR on the game call last weekend, was very good during that as well.

Hopefully there will be a day where the West Australian and the likes of Adrian Barich can just * off from footy media for good. They are truly embarrassing.

The West Australian has been an embarrassment since Harley got drafted. I've been giving them a wide birth since they revel in not leaving the kid alone.

The West Australian has been an embarrassment since Harley got drafted. I've been giving them a wide birth since they revel in not leaving the kid alone.
I've been giving them a wide berth since ~2015/2016

When I was younger I used to grab the pre-game liftout on the Thursday and read the sports section, it's been a long time since I've ever bought it and I am baffled that people would pay for subscriptions to it online.

Anyone on here complaining about the Worst’s treatment of HR9 who still buys it should have a good hard look at themselves! You’re only encouraging them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ruscoe sounds like a ripper bloke part of me wants us to pick him in the mid season draft if we have a pick available.

You can also now know why hammer brayshaw is sour towards the club how’s the burn simmo gave him after he was talking smack to jacko 😂

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back