Remove this Banner Ad

crackers57

Brownlow Medallist
Veteran 10k Posts RIP
Nov 3, 2004
In your head
AFL Club
Collingwood
I briefly saw the presentation of the new A-League strips on TV last night. Can anyone tell me what colours the Melbourne Victory will be sporting?

crackers57 said:
I briefly saw the presentation of the new A-League strips on TV last night. Can anyone tell me what colours the Melbourne Victory will be sporting?

WTF ???
Anyone who cares ? They will fold within 3 years anyway.

Smokin_Joe said:
they get their panties in a knot when u post on the wrong board...

It's just that I don't really follow soccer and post on here all the time and was just asking a question.

The problem is with people on here they feel this need to post something, anything. If you have no interest ignore it, if you want to contribute then do.

I couldn't give a rat's either way

There was a relevant AFL motive behind the question actually.

I thought I noticed the colours were black and white and if someone had just answered my question then I would have continued or quit the thread there and then.

If the answer had been yes, they are black and white I was going to enquire whether there had been any Lexus centre influence in their choice of colours.

But it now becomes irrelevant seeing as the mods have seen fit to blindly move this thread without feeling any need to find out if there was any AFL connection

Ray Nolan said:
Crackers, the Victory will be in Navy Blue & White. If you look at the "A-League Kits Released" you can see a picture of their shirt. Visit the Victory website www.mvfc.com.au for details regarding matches, tickets, merchandise, etc.

Cheers, that's all I wanted to know. If the thread had been left where it was it would now be dead.

crackers57 said:
If the answer had been yes, they are black and white I was going to enquire whether there had been any Lexus centre influence in their choice of colours.

There is no AFL (or NRL, for that matter) influence in any of the clubs colours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

celtic_pride said:
WTF ???
Anyone who cares ? They will fold within 3 years anyway.

You hate Collingwood, you hate the Cardiff, know it's Victory, your everything in a so called human that I hate.

Ray Nolan said:
Leave it Mac, he's not worth it.

All you silly people get down to Olympic Park on Saturday night, we want to get an idea of the situation before we bus/fly down there for Saturday week's game.
Typical melbourne bull******** crap insular rubbish. Wish they gave the other a-league spot to Nth QLD or something. Let them stay with thier backward insular 1 sport crap. Its all they can handle. The rest of OZ will get on with the future

realfootball said:
Typical melbourne bull******** crap insular rubbish. Wish they gave the other a-league spot to Nth QLD or something. Let them stay with thier backward insular 1 sport crap. Its all they can handle. The rest of OZ will get on with the future

As much as it may make supporters of Sydney Fc feel good to slag out Melbourne and the Victory, the A League and futbol in general badly needs a strong viable well-supported club in Melbourne.

There are so many people slinging mud at the club from within Victorian futbol circles. It is imperant that the Victory not only do well on the field but off it, drawing good support and getting a decent amount of media attention.

Good luck to the Union and the Victory supporters. If I were not at the Swans match on Saturday night, I'd go and have a bo peep at things.

JF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back