Remove this Banner Ad

THRILLHO

Most Cromulent Poster
Apr 17, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Huge game today.

It's hard to believe but with GWS winning yesterday Melbourne find themselves in a familiar position once again. If they lose today they've got one hand on the coveted Lachie Whitfield Cup. While tanking is in the headlines I doubt Melbourne will do anything to draw adverse attention to the game, I'm sure Neeld has to be slightly tempted to add another young gun to promising young stars in Trengove, Watts and Morton.

With the Jaegerbomb ready to be unleashed on the Gold Coast nightclub strip they don't need another midfielder and will be looking for a KPF. I reckon Ablett and the 21 other guys named will have primed themselves for a win today.

Just said on ABC radio:

"The crowd here is of Sheffield Shield proportions!"

"When they know it's going to be this small they should hold it in the suburbs... they could play it in my back yard!"

That's surprising, all I hear from Melbourne fans like Wonna33 is how they average the 6th biggest crowds in the league o_O

I'm sure Neeld has to be slightly tempted to add another young gun to promising young stars in Trengove, Watts and Morton
Excellent subtle troll, 8/10

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee Gold Coast are lazy, what's with them.

Their spread is horrendous for an AFL side. You know its bad when you watch Melbourne easily outspread them. Having seen Melbourne last week I pegged their midfield as the worst in the competition simply because they don't work. Might have to revise that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back