Universal Love Melbourne's second team thread (Giants šŸ„³)

Remove this Banner Ad

Screenshot_20240310_095753_Chrome.jpg

Cox labelled GWS a place for livestock so GWS set up a mason cox petting zoo lol. Don't mind this banter wish there was more

View attachment 1924744

Cox labelled GWS a place for livestock so GWS set up a mason cox petting zoo lol. Don't mind this banter wish there was more

They are truly elite at their comms. Love the fact they're edgy and not afraid to take risks with this stuff. They're building a one-of-a-kind brand (as much as I hate that term).

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

They are truly elite at their comms. Love the fact they're edgy and not afraid to take risks with this stuff. They're building a one-of-a-kind brand (as much as I hate that term).

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I implore every other demon fan on here to grab an overseas membership from them if you can spare it. They deserve it for being a proper footy club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just discovered this thread, never had a se one team before but they are great to watch.

One thing I noticed on the weekend is that Hogan actually looks in really good shape to kick this year off. Will be interesting to see if he can finally meet some of the crazy early expectations on him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back