Universal Love Melbourne's second team thread (Giants šŸ„³)

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread is manna from heaven.

I literally logged on to get some ideas about which team to go with in 2024, and all the time the charcoal and burnt umber was staring me in the face

Did you get the WatchAFL membership? Think it gives you a discount on the yearly sub.
Gives it to you for free technically so the membership is $210 but you get a free watch AFL which is I think $200 for the season anyway

Plus I get a hat, Melbourne only sent me a sticker

So gws 1 Melbourne 0 so far

Robert Redford Nod GIF

Gives it to you for free technically so the membership is $210 but you get a free watch AFL which is I think $200 for the season anyway

Plus I get a hat, Melbourne only sent me a sticker

So gws 1 Melbourne 0 so far
Is it a good hat?

I've bought two Melbourne hats from the store and they were both so garbage I put them in a vinnies bin.

Is it a good hat?

I've bought two Melbourne hats from the store and they were both so garbage I put them in a vinnies bin.
I got a shocker from the demon shop a few years back. New Era cap job. Colours and so forth were fine but the shape made me look like one of the Coneheads without the pointy bit.

Iā€™d look better in orange anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm now prepared to join this bandwagon. Until Tassie enters the league. What a great way to play footy. So happy for Hogan as well.
1709984706094.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back