Gym & Misc Member Profiles - Post yours!

Pic for proooooof
The recent one on the weekend.. Dropped my 10k pb to under 45 mins and was stoked as when i started i just wanted to break an hour
20210218_181300.jpg

45 min 10km is sharp mate, that’s good work.
Cheers mate, reckon I can shave more off it soon as well.. I time trialled it around the street near home after having a race on the weekend postponed due to the circuit breaker lockdown, it's a point to point run so I'm hoping that and the natural extra speed and help you get in an event gets me into the 43s

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Cheers mate, reckon I can shave more off it soon as well.. I time trialled it around the street near home after having a race on the weekend postponed due to the circuit breaker lockdown, it's a point to point run so I'm hoping that and the natural extra speed and help you get in an event gets me into the 43s
Point to point helps a lot even just motivation wise. Circuits always have a slow back end

Also then i have a half marathon to try PB in April... Currently 1:42..again Time Trialled thanks Covid.. So should be able to drop that.. Under 1hrs 40 would be ace.

Big aim is a marathon before year is out, hopefully Melbourne.. That was last years plan but obviously didn't happen. So let's hope it is game on this year

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Also then i have a half marathon to try PB in April... Currently 1:42..again Time Trialled thanks Covid.. So should be able to drop that.. Under 1hrs 40 would be ace.

Big aim is a marathon before year is out, hopefully Melbourne.. That was last years plan but obviously didn't happen. So let's hope it is game on this year
Sounds like a good progression plan you've got going on, good luck with it all

Apr 28, 2021
Paddy's Pub
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
All Blacks
Pic for proooooof
The recent one on the weekend.. Dropped my 10k pb to under 45 mins and was stoked as when i started i just wanted to break an hourView attachment 1060604

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakn' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakn' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation
This is an oddly enthusiastic post

But while I'm here, half Mara pb dropped down to 1:37... 8 weeks till marathon day, hopefully through lockdown and through the streets of Melbourne, otherwise will be done locally which will be much shitter and tougher

bennytheroach

Rookie
Oct 30, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
OK you thinfitbastards who used to be fatunfitbastards.

I'm going to need some help and advice and encouragement because I'm about to become a (relatively) thinfitbastard for the second time and know what's involved and know my physical and mental limitations. Always been big. Had high blood pressure for 25+ years.

Height: 188
Weight: 129.1
Body type: Fat campaigner
Qualifications in the industry: none

Background: 80-85kg very fit early 20s
Maintained 100-105kg fit with PT late 30s
Ballooned out to 146kg before dropping to around 125kg with home gym
Age 45 125kg to 92kg and fit in 3 months with meal replacement shakes + home gym + classes
stopped playing sport age 51 weight steady around 102
divorce, eating s**t, zero exercise, lockdowns gradually crept up to 134kg
had heart surgery in September
cgaf if lived or died
decided last week may as well live so * it

Now eating proper food. Have definitely lost weight already but I'm going to weigh in once a month, the road to disappointment lies in more frequent checks.
Every day now Wim Hof breathing before getting up, going for 1 hour walk at steady 10min/km pace with a 500m warmdown, 10min easy pace on the erg, 5 min cold shower, then breakfast. 1 cup of tea with breakfast, water rest of day.

I have given myself a year to get back to 92kg and fit. I know it won't take that long but I want a realistic fudge factor and wheels-fall-off factor built in. Any lighter will be a bonus but from experience that was a pretty happy place for me to be.

So, are the BF fitizens up for a challenge?

I'll hold off posting pics until I can create a separate thread where you can all point and sfellow and come up with such pearls as "eat less" and "exercise more" and post pics of battletoads.

Oct 6, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
on a journey through time and space
OK you thinfitbastards who used to be fatunfitbastards.

I'm going to need some help and advice and encouragement because I'm about to become a (relatively) thinfitbastard for the second time and know what's involved and know my physical and mental limitations. Always been big. Had high blood pressure for 25+ years.

Height: 188
Weight: 129.1
Body type: Fat campaigner
Qualifications in the industry: none

Background: 80-85kg very fit early 20s
Maintained 100-105kg fit with PT late 30s
Ballooned out to 146kg before dropping to around 125kg with home gym
Age 45 125kg to 92kg and fit in 3 months with meal replacement shakes + home gym + classes
stopped playing sport age 51 weight steady around 102
divorce, eating sh*t, zero exercise, lockdowns gradually crept up to 134kg
had heart surgery in September
cgaf if lived or died
decided last week may as well live so fu** it

Now eating proper food. Have definitely lost weight already but I'm going to weigh in once a month, the road to disappointment lies in more frequent checks.
Every day now Wim Hof breathing before getting up, going for 1 hour walk at steady 10min/km pace with a 500m warmdown, 10min easy pace on the erg, 5 min cold shower, then breakfast. 1 cup of tea with breakfast, water rest of day.

I have given myself a year to get back to 92kg and fit. I know it won't take that long but I want a realistic fudge factor and wheels-fall-off factor built in. Any lighter will be a bonus but from experience that was a pretty happy place for me to be.

So, are the BF fitizens up for a challenge?

I'll hold off posting pics until I can create a separate thread where you can all point and sfellow and come up with such pearls as "eat less" and "exercise more" and post pics of battletoads.
all the best bro, seems like you've had some success in the past so just need to get back in the zone :thumbsu:

bennytheroach

Rookie
Oct 30, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
As threatened, the baseline pics (although not truly baseline, I've already dropped about 5kg in the six weeks beforehand) are in the new thread:

Back