Memberships are now released and available

Remove this Banner Ad

Got the letter last night!!
My season seats are.....................
BLOCK 14, ROW A !!!!

Yeah!! Can't wait for the season!!
Will be awesome to form new friendships over the years.
I am soooo happy to be there from day 1.
I'm going to keep these seats for life.

BLOCK 14, ROW A !!!!

Got my letter a couple of nights ago, I question it says that the membership card will arrive soon as they are still being made and that the bottom of the letter can be used as a ticket until it arrives but it states ADULT entry and I bought a Bronze FAMILY membership, does that mean i haqve to pay for the family and if so why.

Got my letter a couple of nights ago, I question it says that the membership card will arrive soon as they are still being made and that the bottom of the letter can be used as a ticket until it arrives but it states ADULT entry and I bought a Bronze FAMILY membership, does that mean i haqve to pay for the family and if so why.

I'd ring the club up and tell them they've made a mistake.

BLOCK 14, ROW A !!!!

We have 5 memberships between us. Section 14 , Row A and B. I am very happy with the seats. Awesome watching the footy the other night.

Just thought i'd see if anyone has received their memberships yet?
I checked the post today and still nothing.

My partner & I, membership was posted out on Monday so hopefully it'll arrive today or tomorrow.

EDIT : Our memberships arrived today. Totally stoked at getting row "A". Were also in Bay 13, I wonder if the bay 13 at the M.C.G. would be the same :D

I got my membership cards yesterday!! They look amazing.
I'm an official member..... YAY!!

I got mine on Thursday...I thought they got us entry into the u18's game also, or dont they?
I think the u18's games are free anyway aren't they? I wasn't asked to pay or anything in the first game. I took my membership letter just in case but they didn't ask for that either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have officially jumped ship!

When are they releasing more 'Platinum' Memberships!?

CARN GC!

With the redevelopment, someone suggested that there is discussion on possibly levelling the whole lot. Surely this would mean no games when this happened and 2010 games would be played elsewhere?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back