Teams Miami Dolphins - The Fins

Remove this Banner Ad

Seemed like such a petty tanty. He just wanted to have more money than Byron Jones. Cmon FO, just give me that couple extra million so I am the higher paid CB.

Yea, was all about status and being the highest paid corner on the team...CBs are just as big a divas as receivers these days.

All is well that ends well I suppose. Flo saves the day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Douche thing to say, way to be. He'll probably say the same when Heinicke takes over his job. Doesn't seem like a mentor. He would've known it was inevitable a top drafted rookie QB would eventually take over.

What? He's not allowed to have emotions and think something? Where does it say he said that at the time to Tua?

He was right, look at the Raiders game for evidence between the two.

Dolphins acquired OT Greg Little from the Panthers in exchange for a 2022 seventh-round pick.
This is a strong indication the No. 37 overall pick of the 2019 draft was not going to crack the Panthers' 53-man roster after turning in 10 shaky appearances/three starts in 2020. For the Dolphins, Little will provide some depth for second-year LT Austin Jackson and a fall-back plan for RT Jesse Davis, who was not effective in 2020. Little does have a reputation for struggling on the right side, however (to say nothing of the left). Little is still only 23 years old, so it would not be the strangest thing for him to improve with a change of coaching scenery.
RELATED:
SOURCE: Alaina Getzenberg on Twitter
Aug 17, 2021, 1:59 PM ET

From this article....

But anyway, the Raiders 4th All-Time Ranking until Gruden left in 2002 had them behind only the Dolphins, the Lakers, and the Celtics. Period.
By the way, a hard bow of respect to the Dolphins, who had the #1 all-time winning % in ALL major sports until 2002. And it was a decisive gap.

Dolphins placed LB Vince Biegel on injured reserve, ending his season.
It is unclear what Biegel's injury is, though he missed all of 2020 with a torn Achilles' tendon. Biegel actually lead the Dolphins in 2019 quarterback hits, but if he plays this year, it will have to be for another team after he is cut loose with an injury settlement. The 28-year-old's NFL future is looking bleak.
Aug 28, 2021, 5:39 PM ET

Remove this Banner Ad

Back