Michael Hurley in tears as he recalls Court of Arbitration for Sport handed down guilty verdict

Remove this Banner Ad

What is hard to understand, is why it takes 10 pages arguing on a thread to say "they should have been suspended", when that's what the people you're arguing with are also saying.

?
Because he has been arguing about facets other than their guilt and whether they should have been suspended.

Believe it or not, that is valid discussion and entirely possible in parallel with thinking the players did the wrong thing and deserved what they got.

What is hard to understand, is why it takes 10 pages arguing on a thread to say "they should have been suspended", when that's what the people you're arguing with are also saying.

?
That's not what was being argued, it was being disputed on the level of education ASADA provided, and the level of blame pushed at the players.

Except he never said they were not guilty. He's been spent all day going back and forth about various other nuances surrounding the efficacy of drug education in particular.
Doss literally pointed it out for you, are you just arguing for the sake of it?

Because he has been arguing about facets other than their guilt and whether they should have been suspended.

Believe it or not, that is valid discussion and entirely possible in parallel with thinking the players did the wrong thing and deserved what they got.
Thanks mate :)

?

Sweet jesus, you are completely unable to digest what someone is saying to you.

That's not what was being argued, it was being disputed on the level of education ASADA provided, and the level of blame pushed at the players.

How are you still arguing that though?

Kosi publicly stated on radio that every season, ASADA and the AFL anti-drugs guy rock up to the club and go through it with every player on the list?

An actual AFL player, who was in the system for 10 years, stated that it's made very, very clear to every player on the list, every year, exactly what's required of them in regards to anti-doping.

What more education could you want for these grown men?

How are you still arguing that though?

Kosi publicly stated on radio that every season, ASADA and the AFL anti-drugs guy rock up to the club and go through it with every player on the list?

An actual AFL player, who was in the system for 10 years, stated that it's made very, very clear to every player on the list, every year, exactly what's required of them in regards to anti-doping.

What more education could you want for these grown men?
I've explained why I dispute it already, quite clearly. Over and over.

If you are unable to read posts or just refuse to, i'm not going to waste time discussing things with you.

I've explained why I dispute it already, quite clearly. Over and over.

If you are unable to read posts or just refuse to, i'm not going to waste time discussing things with you.

But logically, there is no argument.

An actual player, publicly stated it. Then there's you, getting info second hand from your partner.

It's not even an argument.

An actual player, publicly stated it. Then there's you, getting info second hand from your partner.

Wait wait wait, so my partner attends it: "Oh it doesn't count its second hand info"
A player attends it: "Oh its fact because a player said it"

And that's failing to look at ASADAs own reports.

Actually, no, you know what, the arguments already been responded to, over and over, for pages and pages, you and one other are the only ones with your head in the sand, and i've had messages about both of you. So i'm not getting back into this. The only people refusing to acknowledge that there is an argument, are those with bias.

Wait wait wait, so my partner attends it: "Oh it doesn't count its second hand info"
A player attends it: "Oh its fact because a player said it"

And that's failing to look at ASADAs own reports.

Actually, no, you know what, the arguments already been responded to, over and over, for pages and pages, you and one other are the only ones with your head in the sand, and i've had messages about both of you. So i'm not getting back into this. The only people refusing to acknowledge that there is an argument, are those with bias.

Umm, I'd take the word and/or opinion of the player.

Ha ha ha ha ha.....

Oh sweet jesus.....
Yeah I know.

I'll just head home and tell my missus she's a god damn liar, and that I trust a person i've never met over her. Not to mention her colleagues who i've spoken to. They're all god damn liars.

I'm also putting a complaint to the government, obviously ASADA increasing their education, is just a ploy to get more funding (ignore their budget cuts)

Yeah I know.

I'll just head home and tell my missus she's a god damn liar, and that I trust a person i've never met over her. Not to mention her colleagues who i've spoken to. They're all god damn liars.

I'm also putting a complaint to the government, obviously ASADA increasing their education, is just a ploy to get more funding (ignore their budget cuts)

But didn't you hear?

THE EDUCATION WAS ALREADY THERE!!!!

But didn't you hear?

THE EDUCATION WAS ALREADY THERE!!!!
Kossie told me so, well didn't tell me, he said it once on radio. But I trust him, even though I have never met him or spoken to him about the issue! I'm dumping my gf over this. How could she dare contradict kossie?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He'll tell you to look through his thousands of posts, and then block you because you dare had the audacity to say that.

Yeah I know.

They use to receive 1 a seminar a year

They now receive 1 seminar a year.

They have increased the education though.

Yeah I know.

Is Kosi a liar then? o_O Does your partner play AFL? Perhaps it's different in different sports?

They use to receive 1 a seminar a year

They now receive 1 seminar a year.

They have increased the education though.
1 seminar that's doubled in length...but yeah I can see how your sarcasm may not have picked that up

Is Kosi a liar then? o_O Does your partner play AFL? Perhaps it's different in different sports?
Kosi saying that it was simple and that everyone got it isn't true, i'd say he's more wanting to give his opinion on the overall issue, than actually providing an accurate assessment. My partner has said people didn't get it and people weren't included, that has now changed. So if Kosi is saying it was simple and everyone got it, then he is incorrect.

My partner is speaking on behalf of her involvement, and the people she deals with. And yes it is AFL. I've said that numerous times now.

Jade Doss I might leave it for you guys, you seem to understand the things i've said. Getting a bit tired of repeating the same thing over and over because users can't or won't read.

1 seminar that's doubled in length...but yeah I can see how your sarcasm may not have picked that up

Kosi saying that it was simple and that everyone got it isn't true, i'd say he's more wanting to give his opinion on the overall issue, than actually providing an accurate assessment. My partner has said people didn't get it and people weren't included, that has now changed. So if Kosi is saying it was simple and everyone got it, then he is incorrect.

My partner is speaking on behalf of her involvement, and the people she deals with. And yes it is AFL. I've said that numerous times now.

Jade Doss I might leave it for you guys, you seem to understand the things i've said. Getting a bit tired of repeating the same thing over and over because users can't or won't read.
Lol a whole extra thirty minutes in a training package.

Maybe ASADA realised how dumb footballers and have to do it really slowly

You saying it does not make it true though

Lol a whole extra thirty minutes in a training package.

Maybe ASADA realised how dumb footballers and have to do it really slowly

You saying it does not make it true though
Doubling the length of a training package isn't a significant increase?

Bored now, you're just copying and pasting s**t that's already been responded to from another user.

You can blindly believe Kosi if you'd like, since it fits what you want to believe. My view was originally the same, it has since changed after finding out actual information. That's obviously not something the usual group want to do.

A) You can't say what Kosi said isn't true - different time and he may well be right. You'd probably have to give him and his recollection the benefit of the doubt given you or your partner weren't there at the time. B) Apologies, I must have missed that (happens when you skim :straining:). Glad they've doubled in length but seriously - are footballers truly THAT stupid? Silly question I guess given what happened at Essendon.

Doubling the length of a training package isn't a significant increase?

Bored now, you're just copying and pasting s**t that's already been responded to from another user.

You can blindly believe Kosi if you'd like, since it fits what you want to believe. My view was originally the same, it has since changed after finding out actual information. That's obviously not something the usual group want to do.

No its not really. I dont blindly believe Kosi I did not even hear Kosi say it.I will believe the people I have spoken too though they seemed to understand it perfectly.

Maybe AFL footballers are dumber than NRL guys though.Something I never would have thought

A) You can't say what Kosi said isn't true - different time and he may well be right. You'd probably have to give him and his recollection the benefit of the doubt given you or your partner weren't there at the time. B) Apologies, I must have missed that (happens when you skim :straining:). Glad they've doubled in length but seriously - are footballers truly THAT stupid? Silly question I guess given what happened at Essendon.
Well I can say what he said isn't true when he says "He said every player was acutely aware of the drug code. You'd almost be paranoid about it."
Would say I can say it's not true, since he is making a claim of what every player understands. Which isn't accurate. Me and my partner weren't where at the time? What different time are you referring to? He was still playing when it broke, the times of what i'm saying and him playing directly overlap.

No its not really. I dont blindly believe Kosi I did not even hear Kosi say it.I will believe the people I have spoken too though they seemed to understand it perfectly.

Maybe AFL footballers are dumber than NRL guys though.Something I never would have thought
Maybe the NRL requested longer sessions originally? You can pay for ASADA to be there longer than standard. You've said you don't know the content, or much information from their sessions, so i'm unsure how what the NRL players said relates to this. Did you go into intricacies of the drug code? Made sure they understood all aspects?

Well I can say what he said isn't true when he says "He said every player was acutely aware of the drug code. You'd almost be paranoid about it."
Would say I can say it's not true, since he is making a claim of what every player understands. Which isn't accurate. Me and my partner weren't where at the time? What different time are you referring to? He was still playing when it broke, the times of what i'm saying and him playing directly overlap.

Maybe the NRL requested longer sessions originally? You can pay for ASADA to be there longer than standard. You've said you don't know the content, or much information from their sessions, so i'm unsure how what the NRL players said relates to this. Did you go into intricacies of the drug code? Made sure they understood all aspects?

Yes I went through page by page and got them to tick off what they understood.I then gave them an essay and take home test to complete.

Any thing else.Would you like dates I spoke to them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back