Meet Up Mingle with the players night @ Glasshouse (July 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks swoop.
No offence mate but your post is all about what you said.
Would liked to have heard what they said as well.
For your information, I gave an insight from what Alex Fasolo told me.

Jack Crisp appreciated the feedback of being the barometer of Collingwood’s transition.

Jamie Elliott acknowledged the nickname suggestion for Alex. He could use the Solo catchcry if they resume in the VFL together.

Jaidyn Stephenson appreciated what I told him about his season thus far.

A number of players including Fasolo, were startled when I told them that I nearly got bowled over by a speeding car alongside a stagnant tram as I was getting off in Toorak. That happened on Monday night. I would have been seriously injured or dead had the driver struck me down.

My details regarding my 28th birthday on July 18 have already been disclosed at the commencement of the thread.

Last edited:

Jack Crisp appreciated the feedback of being the barometer of Collingwood’s transition.

Jamie Elliott acknowledged the nickname suggestion for Alex. He could use the Solo catchcry if they resume in the VFL together.

A number of players including Fasolo, were startled when I told them that I nearly got bowled over by a speeding car alongside a stagnant tram as I was getting off in Toorak. That happened on Monday night. I would have been seriously injured or dead had the driver struck me down.

My details regarding my 28th birthday on July 18 have already been disclosed at the commencement of the thread.
Thanks for the insights Swooper, much enjoyed.

Thanks Swooper

I've missed a bit of VFL footy this year. Are you still working the manual scoreboard on the southern boundary, during games? If so, its much appreciated, given the lack of a working electronic score board. Do you happen to know when that useless piece of you know what is getting replaced?

You do good work at Vic Park, week in and week out, in the cold and the wet.

Last edited:

Loved your OP Swooper - you gave a lot of colour, felt like I was there!

Glad that you weren't hit by the car in Toorak (might have been that campaigner Jimmy Buckley?!)

Hugs xx

The sooner Faz (Solo) gets back on the park and gets some touch the better.

Was/is a beautiful shot for goal.

And agreed, he could win a final for us.

I for one will be sad i he decides/gets pushed out.

Love the Faz (Solo).

Would love to see a fit and firing Solo and Billy in conjunction with JDG, WHE and Stepho up forward.

All the *in best trying to stop that set up.

Yeah nice write up, hopefully you didn’t shyt em up the wall too much

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I try to avoid drinking water.
Fish have sex in it!

You also wash yer bits and arse in it.

Let's not even discuss what happens in the little room next door to where that happens...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back